1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive In the Thick of the War (A Galactic Civil War RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Spatz, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Two things
    A) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Venator-class_Star_Destroyer Venator-class star destroyer...
    B) There were very few SSD in the galaxy at the time, about four, the Executor, which'd be in pursuit of the Millenium Falcon, Lusankya, the secret one on Coruscant, and the Terror, a cloaking capable SSD that was hidden over Imdaar Alpha, and the Vengence, which was eliminating a rebellion group in the Airam sector. So technically speaking, no super star destroyers would be in Jon's fleet, that and he probably wouldn't use obsolete Venator-class SDs...

In other words, please revise....
  2. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Can't edit. but pretend I didn't say it.
  3. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: K, so, let's try a different post, plus, I doubt the he would need a fleet of nine, roughly three is good enough in most cases.
  4. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: This isn't most cases and Jon is prepared. IT's his choice to bring so many.

IC

Jon smiled almost eagerly when they left hyperspace. There it was JAr'then's ship. He inhaled the coppery smell of the ship assaulted his senses.

"Capture them with an electro-magnetic forcefield. There are no dampeners for that it will keep them magnetically algined with our ship." Jon rubbed his hands together and smiled grimly. "Open fire with concussions missiles now!" He ordered

Tag
  5. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Sir-" TC begins as he runs up to Jar'then.

"I know, I know!" Jar'then exclaims as he begins to program a guided bogey. He then activated it, and watched it fly out of the hangar. The Empire may have had it's own technology, but so did Jar'then. "Bring her 'bout, and give 'em a piece of my mind, I need his lead down!" Jar'then then opens com with his Intel.

"Nearly there sir, ha! Got it, you now have control of that virus, and control has been released from Jon. My geuss is, with possible sabotage, comes possible enhancements..." Jar'then turns off the Com, and watches as the bpogey hits it's mark, splitting, and hitting both shield generators, greatly leaving the ship in a weak state. Jar'then knew he couldn't use starfighters, so he did the next best thing.

"Launch the vultures, make sure they have de-polarization feilds, let them keep those hulks busy as we get the de-polarizer on here set up!" Jar'then orders as he prepares the Shadow, a stolen TIE Phantom.
    Can't hit what you can't see... He thinks to himself as he gets the polarizer ready.

Tag: Jon

IC: Jade

As Jacen got his X-Wing ready, Jade calls in her top two commandos, 'Thunderfoot', a Hutlarian, and Garx Combwad, an Iotran.

"To your respective Starfighters, we're going to be taking our way into the Executor, so, properly arm yourselves too." Jade orders, proceeding to her starfighter, the Hex of the End.

Tag: Jacen
  6. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4

IC

Jacen smiled. The leading Star Destroyer had gone down. He had not lead the attack personally because he knew what could happen.

"Deploy the fighters, get a lock on there signature. I can sense them through the force and direct where you fire." Jon said. "Fire Concussion missiles followed by a turbo laser volley." He opened transmission with Jar'then

"Sir you can not defend yourself against 9 Star Destroyers give up now. We know your sister is at Hoth and trust me she will not survive the fight unless you give up."

Jon stepped backwards and deployed a fleet of Tie's. They moved in swarming the bogey and any fighters that were deployed.

Tag Jar'then

IC

Jacen swarmed his X-wing upwards then forced it downwards before snapp rolling up. The three fighters trailing him blossomed into flame as they were stiched with Jade's fighter. Jacen smiled grimly as they approached the Executor.

"Ok prepare to eject. We will land on top of the Destroyer and hack into the to it!" Jacen yelled before he ejected.

Tag Jade
  7. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jar'then simply smiles and replies,

"You underestimate my family. My sister will not easily go down, and I will not surrender, you may have eight destroyers, but employed properly, I can bring you down to one. Now, I think that'd be pretty embarassing, so why don't you back off." Jar'then then enters his ship, and takes off, flying invisibly towards Jon's fleet, with Vultures leading him to the fate of the fight.

"All guns, prepare to fire, hit these destroyers with everything we got, and use those bogeys, they aren't going to be hit with ease." Jar'then rolls past a wing of Interceptors, remaining unnoticed as he proceeds to the next destroyer, and continues to hide his force signature.

Tag: Jon

Jade spins as she avoids the shots of a defender, locking, and destroying it, knowing that Thunderfoot and Garx were doing well in their respective fighters. All of her ships had autopilot, and hers, along with her commando's were programmed to return to the Bane of the Empire after ejection.

"Let's do this!" She states, ejecting to the surface of the dreadnought.

OOC: Remember, they get out alive, but fail at the retrieval of Dodonna
  8. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC

Jon reached through the force and locked on a blank in the force. Vader had taught him this metod he used the force to find an absence in the force than ordered them to fire there. "Fire! at 34 by 78 coordinates then track east."

Jon then turned and said to the standing officer. "Pull out take us to Hoth." Jon said "Fire a last volley of concussion and turbo lasers. That should be sufficient to knock them out for the time being. Oh and shut down the virus I want it dormant. Ready to be activated but dormant."

Tag

Jacen reached through the Force as he landed on the Executor. He pulled out his lightsaber and slowly stabbed into a vent above the prison. He sliced slowly. He then used the force to jerk away the plating. He then jumped through. Storm troopers watched in suprise before they were sucked out the vacumn.

Jacen smiled as the hole auttomatically closed after Jade followed. Jacen jerked off his helmet and suit than he ran through the prison opening the doors and tossing blasters and weapons in there direction.

"Chaos!" Jacen yelled come on! He managed to rally the troops. They followed him as he charged down the hall. Dodonna wasn;t here but he planned to cause trouble.

"Get ready Piett." Jacen said to a security channel before he destroyed it

Tag Spatz
  9. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jar'then rolled his fighter as the shots came in. He then recieved a transmission from his intel.

"Sir, it seems Jon is deactivating the virus, what should I do?"

"Make it seem as if he did, but keep it in my control, I want to see how far I can use it..." Jar'then replies, disconnecting the channel.
    Now lets see if I can... Jar'then thinks to himself as he focuses in on the force. He noted that one Star Destroyer was left for clean up, along with the disabled Star Destroyer. Jar'then then reaches deep with the force, grasping the disabled destroyer, and plummeting it through the active ones bridge. Both, now disabled, stood for claiming.

"TC, send a Wraith droid to each Destroyer, I think we need something, bigger, in my fleet, and the other can go to Jade's fleet." Jar'then ordered, knowing the exact use of a wraith droid.

"Yes sir." TC simply responds, launching two wraith droids.

Tag: No-one

Jade followed Jacen through, Thunderfoot and Garx following closely behind. She had her saber in her left hand, and her DC-17m in her right, ready to strike down her foes. Jade followed down the hallways as the force guided her to a point of stratigic value, an important conduit on the way to the hangar, which convinient was housing some more, experimental starfighters.

NPC: Piett

"What the hell!?!" Piett shouted as he saw the security channel go down. "Send as many legions down there as possible, I don't want those jedi to live!"

The commander simply nodded and sent the orders to the troops.
    This is the day these rebels pay for the atrocities against the Empire. Piett thinks to himself.

10. Droitanis6 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Sinaks

Sinaks hovered over the planet Hoth,sensing the Empires presence. Decending, he saw a fleet of star destroyers. He sent a communincation to one of the ships.

"This is Sith Assassin, Sinaks Wywarn" He said, slightly twitching

IC Zentha

Zentha began to load up his ship. After he was finished, he motioned to the Assassin Droid.
    "We're relocating ,come on" He said, and the droid boarded
  11. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC

Jon sighed and glanced at the commander. "The self destruct is still implemented in the Destroyers correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Good activate it."

Parsecs away the Star Destroyers soon began to count down and then BOOM the ships detonated flames, debris and shrapnel spread everywhere. Jon smiled grimly. "Nobody salvages and hide the virus I don't want Jar'then using it oh and install the anti-virus onto all the Destroyers in this vicinity Lord Vader has already sheilded those on Hoth and in other major star systems."

Tag No-one

IC

Jacen skidded to a stop and looked around gripping his lightsaber.

"That was easy!" Jacen said deactivating his lightsaber. He scooped up an E-11 and looked around. No Troopers. He walked cautiosly keeping his blaster trained around the area.

"Wow never saw tie fighters this fine!" Jacen said whistling happily.

Tag Spatz

IC

Jon after they had come to Hoth noted the presence of the Assasin. "The Executor needs help two jedi are there. Infiltrate the ship and handle them I will join you shortly. And you will be well paid for your mission." Jon ended the transmission

Tag Sith

12. Droitanis6 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ic Sinaks

Noteing his commands he proceeded to the ship where there were jedi's.
    "infiltrate, infiltrate, infiltrate" He said to himself quieltly as he approtched the ship

Ic Zentha

The bounty hunter flew though space,detecting force presence as he passed an icy planet. Curious, he decended to the planet,keeping himself hidden
  13. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jar'then had predicted that the empire would try the self-destruct method, but had strategized against it. Instead of exploding, the wraith droids caused the enviormental systems to die, killing it's passengers slowly. The self-destruct was completely disabled, and was now being dismantled with no possible way of detenation. Jar'then then returns to the crusaders fist, marvelling in it's near unscathedness.

"Sir, the Destroyers are nearly ready for the repair crews, the wraiths are doing final preperations." TC states, as Jar'then disembarks from the Shadow.

"Good, we'll show Jon how good we can be in due time..." Jar'then replies as he returns to his seat, recording how many clones and droids needed to be replaced.

"Sir, we don't have enough droids or clones to control even one of those, how do you plan on moving two?" TC asks, knowing his master had the answer.\

"Get the Warden droids ready, I think they should finally be tested..." Jar'then says as he watches the two destryers come apart as repair crews begin to fix the two ships.

Jade marvelled as she quickly picked her fighter, a TIE Defender. Thunderfoot had found himself in a TIE Oppresor, and Garx had found the most outworldly imperial fighter, a GAT-12j Skipray Blastboat.

"K, let's go, I'd hate to see Pietts face when he realizes some of his best fighters are gone!" Jade announces over the com between the four craft, and takes off, with Thunderfoot, and Garx on her tail.

14. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4

IC

Jacen sighed. They were just intersted in taking the ships appraently. "Go one without me." He said in the comm. "I am going to see what I can do here."

Jacen turned with all the prisoners behind him. Most of them were well trained Rebels and bounty Hunters. He was surpised they had not left and tthat they stayed with him. He also notice several dozen wookies. He grinned to himself.

"Let's give these troopers a day the Palpy himself will remeber.!" Jacen raised his lightsaber as everyone cheered.

Tag Spatz

OOC: I posted in the Heroes RPG
  15. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Please revise Jon's post, the empire rarely ever uses droids, plus, B2's and magnagaurds are obsolete. My plan is, is that Jar'then actually captures both ships.

Jade noticed that Jacen wasn't following. Sighing she looped back, hoping she'd still be able to take the same starfighter, as she enjoyed it's controls greatly. Thunderfoot, and Garx simply returned to the ship, knowing what their leader was doing.

As Jade landed, she saw Jacen and the prisoners run down the hallway.
    Well, time to cause my own fun as I follow... Jade thought to herself as she grabbed a speeder bike. Speeding down hallways, she shot down, and rammed into more clones than she could count.

16. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I am kinda stuck I need some enemies to fight so if you send in the 501st or somebody I would greatly appreciate it.
  17. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    NPC:

As the 83rd legion made their way dow n the hallways, they ready their flechette launchers. They were a commando group, and were determined to take out a group of prisoners and a couple of jedi. As they rounded the corner, they saw the male with many prisoners following. Stoping, the legion prepared to fire.

18. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC

Jacen ducked for cover and guestered with the force. Panels were torn from there position on the hallway and stacked together to create sheilding to block them from the blasts. He stepped backwards than force pushed the panels forward. Slamming into the front of the 83rd Legion.

Tag Any
  19. Sith_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Marcus/Darth Dynam

Darth Dynam hesitated yet he got up anyway, things would not fix themselves. From deep within the ship's cavernous body, he could sense many fighting and both evil and good battling for control of the ship, Dynam chuckled. 'Such pitiful attempts to control the ship.' Then he sensed young bloods, powerful in the force too, Darth Dynam started towards that section.

TAG: Any on his way
  20. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC

Jacen sensed the dark side of the Force. He looked to his men. "Charge!" He ordered.

Jacen flipped above the crowd and landed in the midst of troopers. He sliced and diced them easily enough. Than he saw the Dark Jedi. Jacen whipped up to Soresu ready to defend himself.

Tag Sith
  21. Sith_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Darth Dynam

Darth Dynam chuckled, the young Jedi's power was amusing, yet he found him no more than a fly in his drink. Darth Dynam threw him with the force, not even drawing his lightsaber.

TAG: Jacen
  22. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC

Jacen extinguished his lightsaber and blocked the force energy thrown at him. Jacen tore the plating from the walls and hurled it at the Dark Jedi. He then attacked igniting his lightsaber and slashing at his midsection.

Tag Drynam
  23. Sith_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Dynam

Dynam laughed and deflected his blow, Dynam swerving his own Light saber, igniting both sides as a double bladed light saber. "You cannot defeat me, boy..."
  24. Droitanis6 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Sinaks

Sinaks followed the female jedi as she reentered the ship. As she got on the speeder, he attempted to follow but wasn't able to catch up,so he continued to walk in the direction she went,hoping to run into something.
  25. Spatz Jedi Knight

star 3
    After a while, Jar'then's droids had the destroyers perfectly under their control.

"Time to help Jade at Hoth." Jar'then states, as he seats himself, watching as hyperspace engulfed his ship. After a little while, they ended up in the Hoth system, the StarDestroyers where on their way elsewheres for refitting and upgrading. Jar'then suddenly feels a spike in the dark side of the force.

"Interesting..." He mutters to himself as he dons an envioromental suit. He then leaps to the Executor, and lands in the ship.

Time to hurt something... Jar'then thinks to himself as he proceeds down the hallway Jacen was in.

Tag: Dynam, Jacen

Jade rounded a corner, finding herself in a boarding hangar, where a GR-75 was being held.

"Oi, retard cookie cutter troops, lets do this." She says as she raises her saber, readying the repulsers of the bike.

Tag: Sinaks

IC: Skarlin

Skarlin sighed as he took off, he figured that he could gain a large amount of scrap from the remanents of Hoth. As his ship lifted he did a mental check of the damage to the junk. His claimed Carrack was still as he left it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.