main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Karen Travis is on CNN right now in a videotapped message saying she's holding Bryan Burk hostage until Episode 7 fully canonizes her version of Mandelorian history. Burk looks really confused, yelling "What the hell is a Mandelorian? i still have to finalize the mix on Star Trek into Darkness! Somebody let me outta here!" She just kicked him in the shin to get him to pipe down.

Ryus and DarthRelaxus like this.
  2. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Force Ghost star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    In the first teaser trailer for Episode 7, we see Darth Maul's birth father shot and killed by a hunter on Iridonia while he rubs his horns on a tree in late fall.

That's all I got.

DarthBoba and DarthBreezy like this.
  3. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    The entire Star Wars cast and crew *new and old* are being tracked and constantly monitered by the "Disney Snipers" in order to avoid leaks. Any attempt by either to reveal news will result in them being shot and replaced via clone.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  4. Jedi with a TARDIS

Jedi with a TARDIS Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 4, 2013
    I feel in the Force that Nathan Fillion is being cast as Dash Rendar and will fulfill his destiny! (Or at least my dreams!)

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  5. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    Disney to use their former stars Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan as the daughters of Luke and Leia, respectively.. fans rejoice at such great choices!

6. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    This just in, Lindsay Lohan is oddly getting along swimmingly with Carrie Fisher. They decided to go out for a night on the town as the two to compare notes about Leia Organa anddddddddd ...... this just in, they both just were admitted to ER to have their stomachs pumped. Ooops.

7. Jedi with a TARDIS

Mar 4, 2013
    Harrison Ford agrees to sign, only if the schedule allows him to shoot first.

HanJones, BigAl6ft6 and Ryus like this.
  8. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Carrie Fisher just responded only as long as her schedule is considered equally important too, they're suppose to be happily married after all.

9. Jedi with a TARDIS

Mar 4, 2013
    While Mark Hamill wonders, "Aren't we getting too old for this sort of thing? Wait...something about that sounds familiar..."

10. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    Billy Dee sent Mark a thank you note for mentioning him as a possible return

HanJones and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  11. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    John Noble to play villain in SW7. His villain speech to be this

Will end with Luke brutally beating him up for being such a coward

12. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    Luke: "Act like a b###h, get hit like a b###h."

13. furcifer

furcifer Jedi Master star 2

Jun 30, 2004
    The epic SW panel event will be the big draw at SDCC 2015.

The event begins with a screening of the first 10 minutes of VII. In this preview the epic nature of the film will be resoundingly foretold. Critics will hail this "startling glimpse of a groundbreaking new vision," declaring it "hugely promising," "an absolutely stunning debut," "a tour de force."

In the climactic scenes of the preview, the Millennium Falcon lands near the edge of a cliff on Tatooine, scaring off a pack of Forcedogs (a Force-sensitive species related to frogdogs) that had trapped a young Jedi fleeing a mysterious pursuer.

"Grand Master!" he exclaims in astonishment as Luke emerges from the Falcon, followed by Han, Chewie, Leia, and Jaina (Taylor Cole).

"I am in your debt," declares the young Jedi. "My Master instructed me to seek you; instead, you have found me. But how, why..." His question is interrupted by an incoming shockwave that nearly knocks him to the ground.

Chewie roars. "We'll explain later," Han shouts, "now get on that ship!" Leia reaches for the Jedi's hand, "We've got to get you out of here now!"

"Wait! I know not who attacks me. Who is he? I know only that he killed my Master. ... With your help, Grand Master, I -- we will defeat the aggressor, here and now."

"Know your path," Luke counters. "Your master taught --"

"That my path is not that of retreat."

"What is the path?"

"This I asked only in my thoughts, and yet he knew. He said --"

"You are the path."

"His last words to me. I heard but did not understand. I asked him to explain. He looked away. ... Then, as if from nowhere the attacker struck. There is no time; he is upon us. We must --"

"Calm. ... Find in this moment the stillness encompassing the fleeting ripples of all that transpires."

"What?"

"Becoming the path, there is no struggle to discern its direction. Nothing to follow but constant awakening."

"OK, but ..."

"Seek not merely destiny but truth. Accept your responsibility, acknowledge who you are."

"I was orphaned. My Master saved me, taught me all that I know; and yet I do not know --"

"You will know. Becoming who you are, gain the knowledge within. The opportunity is yours, but you must choose. Now."

"I am ready."

"Then go!"

With those words, Luke hands the young Jedi a small medallion; which he recognizes as having belonged to his master, whose Force ghost then appears to him.

Luke prepares for battle as Han and the others head to the ship. "You got this?" "Go!" "We'll see you at the rendezvous."

As the Falcon takes off, Chewie blasts the approaching attacker, who deftly deflects the volley, returning a shockwave that rocks the ship.

Furiously, Luke Force-pulls the attacker to face him. "Your fight is with me."

As the Falcon escapes, Lord Darth Intu-Darrkh (Benedict Cumberbatch) laughs menacingly, scowls, and hits Luke with an icy stare.

"You think your friends are safe. You think your worlds are safe," Darrkh gravely intones with gravel-voiced gravitas, drawing his Flaresaber in a blinding flash of lens flare that briefly disorients Luke... (Fade. End of screening.)

The preview will draw a standing ovation as the director steps to the podium. He'll confirm the release date of May 25 2016.

After the panel participants are introduced, the director will apologize for the absence of "three important members of our cast." Moments later, the Big 3 will enter, join hands and bow, triggering the most epic standing ovation in convention history.

After the extended panel and Q&A, some lucky fans will join the Big 3 and other cast members in reenactments of OT scenes. (The cantina scene reenactment will be preempted by a staged disagreement about who'll shoot first. A brawl ensues; cue cantina music. Han fires into the ceiling and peace is restored. Laughter.)

As the epic event draws toward a close, a cool documentary featurette will be screened. ... Closing words from cast and crew. ... Sincere thanks to fans everywhere whose boundless energy passion enthusiasm and love gives this great journey its very heart and life and meaning. ... We'll see you all in May, and May the Force be with you all. Thank you so much and goodnight. ... Standing ovation. ... Autographs and photos. ... Twitter overload. ... Afterparty with DJ Chewie.

The entire event will epically redefine "epic." Be there...

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  14. Darth Dru

Darth Dru Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2013

That's actually pretty good.

15. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Flaresaber, it makes lightsabers look like punks. I like it!

16. Darth Dru

Feb 1, 2013
    One word - 'Darksaber'.

17. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Just in - Anyone who posts on TF.N the phrase "This EU character WILL be in the Movie" gets 10% off their ticket per post, hence the glut of 'Jaina' 'Jayson' GAT' etc threads...

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  18. Resolution

Resolution Jedi Padawan

Mar 12, 2013
    The Sarlaac will return for a brief snack.

19. Darth Dru

Feb 1, 2013
    Han and Leia had a daughter who goes on to become a very powerful Jedi, their daughter then has two daughters of her own who are either already Jedi or padawans themselves. One of them falls in love with Luke's newest padawan. The other sister becomes insanely jealous as she too has feeling for Luke's padawan, and she murders her sister. She is found out and confronted, her heart breaks and she is even further angered to find out that Luke's new padawan does not seemingly return her feelings anymore. She flees to either Dagobah, Korriban, or Dathomir (yet to be determined). At one point she is thought dead. However, she is not. At one of these places she discovers an ancient secret that exponentiates her force abilities and gives her great power. She joins forces with a new main antagonist that is introduced toward the end of Ep 7, a super-powerful being even greater and more evil than the Sith. Adventures and battles ensue. It is shockingly revealed that Han & Leia's grand-daughter is part of this new threat and Luke is forced to make a big choice. Luke dies. A larger plot twist is revealed involving the Sith, the origin of the Jedi, the new main antagonist, the prophecy, and the Skywalker bloodline........These are the main plot points of episodes 7 and 8 in a nutshell.

To be continued.................

20. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    The Sequel Trilogy will feature Ian McDiarmid playing a clone of Palpatine who finds the Dark Side "icky" and wants to be a Jedi. Luke won't trust him, and because of his failure to be compassionate and train Palpy's clone to be a Jedi, Luke will fall to the Dark Side. The Trilogy will end with Leia teaming up with Palpy's Clone and Gar-Gar Binks (Jar-Jar's son, that Leia trained as a padawan) to defeat Evil Luke and show him that Palpy's Clone just needed hugs.

21. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    The winner of March Madness contest on Starwars.com will be returning in episode 7, regardless of if it messes with continuity. Disney wants the winners toy sales.

22. TK-77

TK-77 Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2013
    R2 turns to the Dark Side.

In a homage to the original Flash Gordon serial, Episode VII to be shot in B&W and titled "Shattering Doom".

It will be a 4D film, being performed live, wherever and whenever you are.

23. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    [face_laugh]

24. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Why is this thread pinned?

25. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    My guess would be to prevent people from posting endless BS fabricated ep 7 ideas in new threads