Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. T-R- Force Ghost

star 4
    Shaw and Guinness will be CGI'd as Force Ghosts in the ST. Followed by the Completely Completed Saga on BR where they will be insterted into the PT in place of Ewan, Jake, and Hayden.
    Ryus likes this.
  2. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Jake Lloyd is cast as Luke Skywalker & then the 9yo Anakin Skywalker from EP1 also played by Jake Lloyd is cast as Luke Skywalkers son & digitally inserted into EP7 ......The 9yo son takes on a gungan pet & calls it Jar Jar cause he herd his grandad was close to a gungan called Jar Jar , no-one else is cast in the movie & it runs 82 minutes long with the 9yo just playing with his gungan ......EP7 : Play time with a gungan .
  3. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Ewoks are like Gremlins - if you feed them after midnight, they multiply. If you get them wet, they turn into gungans.
  4. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    A 63yo Luke Skywalker goes back in time but gets the date wrong - he wanted to go back to when his father was 22 but went back when his father was 9yo , Luke saw how stupid his father was at 9yo & went back to the present but he didin't realise Anakin & Jar Jar has stowed away .....Han met up with Luke & the saw Anakin & Jar Jar , Han took offence to these two idiots & proceeded to shoot first , Anakin & Jar Jar died & Luke turned into a ghost cause his father in theory was killed before Luke was born , the rest of the 79 minute movie has Luke trying to scare Han as a ghost cause Han killed his Daddy .....EP7 : Han's Paranormal Activity........
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  5. Sum-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    There will be a planet called "Pluto" in the sequel trilogy... when asked why he wrote a planet with this name in the story, George Lucas told our sources that "Since the former planet in our Solar system by that name got demoted, its name became available, and therefore, fair game. I was among the crowd of protesters when this happened and this is my way of bringing Pluto back to planethood"
    Last edited by Sum-Wan, Mar 17, 2013
    Lord Tuvitor, Ryus and DarthRelaxus like this.
  6. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  7. darthtuttle Force Ghost

star 4
    While in hyperspace, the characters will pass a strange blue box that is flying. The occupants of the box are a guy and girl with an accent similar to that of an imperial officer.
    HanJones and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  8. JABBERWOCK2137 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    It´s not Solo who dies it´s Chewie!!!
    I will relate all when I´ve finished marking these exams!!!
  9. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    Just heard it through the grapevine that the reason they havent signed the big 3 yet is LFL is debating if Ford and Hamill need beards and what hair style they'll force Carrie to wear contractually.
  10. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
  11. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Did you fabricate those 2 scoops...?
  12. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    No, Mr. Sun did. I just post on his behalf on occasion. Also, Boo Berry says hello!
  13. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I live with Boo Berry. My kitchen's decor is wall-to-wall Count Chocula, Frankenberry, and Boo Berry with the occasional Yummy Mummy and Fruit Bruit item tossed in there.
  14. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
  16. Lord Tuvitor Force Ghost

star 4
    Matt Smith will regenerate back into David Tennant.
  17. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    And then back into Christopher Eccleston (still my favorite)?
  18. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 6
    We will finally find out who shot J.R. and Laura Palmer.
    DarthRelaxus and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  19. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    Poor Laura!!!!!! We all loved her!!!!

[IMG]
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  20. BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost

star 4
    This just in from Hollywood Reporter: David Lynch will finally get to direct his Star Wars movie. It'll literally just be a re-release of "Blue Velvet" with some Ewoks and AT-ATs digitally inserted into the background.
  21. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    Had a vision of Jar Jar accidently blowing up his peoples underwater city with him in it, in his final moments Boss Nass regretted giving General Jar Jar security clearance to the power generator room. No Gungans survived as Jar Jar did this on a sacred day all Gunguns must make a pilgramage there. Naboos economy crashed after there source of cheap labor disappeared but the senate continued to tax them none the less, the first thing budget cuts forced them to stop spending on was beautiful gardens, fancy buildings, and sleek looking ships. The next fall out was they stopped hiring children to run there government and voted in some people who understood economics.
    Last edited by Ryus, Mar 19, 2013
    BigAl6ft6 and Sum-Wan like this.
  22. princessnikki Jedi Master

star 1
    Advance tickets for the movie are on sale now..... e-mail me and I will print you one! £50 each!
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  23. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    JJ Abrams considering Dwanye "The Rock" Johnson to be a young and short Wookie, though Lucas has demanded he have the fur glued on to his naked body instead of being given a costume due to him admitting to years of Star Wars toy thiefts. Lucas then demanded he be named Lowie, just to further demean the man and shut up the EU fans at the same time.
    DarthRelaxus and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  24. Aaronaman Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Not to sure of the plot line sorry but I do know they're filming the whole of Episode VII in George Lucas's garage and then adding CGI sets in post production....crazy aye
  25. T-R- Force Ghost

star 4
    And then back into Peter Davison, skipping 6-8
    Last edited by T-R-, Mar 19, 2013