main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    It's just been leaked that the galaxy far, far away that we all know and love has been discovered to exist in the Epsilon Quadrant.

2. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    I had a dream I was at a Star Wars convention. After a huge buildup, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Billy Dee Williams all walked out to their respective themes and a deafening cheer. However, their was no mention of the droids or Chewbacca. I have therefore come to the conclusion that Episode 7 will not feature them.

3. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Instead of making alien species that are just racial stereotypes Disney will design new ones in homage to partner companies such as toy companies... so your block people being the lego species over here and the plactic people being the Hasbro species over there. Disney is letting McDonalds design their own species btw.

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Darth Maul will return dressed in disguise as a housemaid that takes care of Han's kids ala Mrs. Doubtfire.

5. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    lol-ed at the visual.

6. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Episode VII will deal with Han finding out Leia and Lando had an affair.

Here's a spoiler pic
    [​IMG]

7. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Kathleny Kenedy just had a brainstorm for another spinoff film potential. "Star Wars: Leia & Lando, Yub Nub Nights!" Abrams just wadded up a piece of paper and threw it at her in response.

Darth Chiznuk and Ryus like this.
  8. The_Coon

The_Coon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2013
    mark hamill will reprise as luke skywalker nad he will also play the NEW dark lord of the sith LUUKE SKYWALKER and as his apprentice he will also reprise his jay and silent bob role as COCKKNOCKER

(seriously the eu HAS A STORY WHERE LUKE IS CLONED AND THE CLONE IS CALLED LUUKE SKYWALKER WHAT ARE THEY 5? AND THERE ARE FANS THAT ARE PISSED OFF THEY AREN OT USING THIS CRAP?)

Captain Tom Coughlin likes this.
  9. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    THE ENTIRE SCRIPT WILL BE IN CAPSLOCK SO EVERYONE CAN YELL AT EACHOTHER IN ORDER FOR THE AUDIENCE TO HEAR GOOD

10. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Breaking : Robert Pattinson is replacing Harrison Ford as Han Solo in Episode VII , they will age Pattinson to make him look 70yo ....Kirsten Stewart is also in talks to replace Carrie Fisher as Leia Solo but these are early talks as Carrie Fisher is still umming & ahhring over doing it .......if Mark Hamill doesn't do it although he's 99.9% he will be replaced by Taylor Lautner , Taylor will of cause be made blond to suit Luke Skywalker............

11. Darth_Quintonis

Darth_Quintonis Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    The Opening Crawl Will Be Entirely In Italics And Annoyingly Capitalized For No Reason Other Than To Appease Those That Hate Capslock Yet As A Way To Maintain An Overbearing Amount Of Emphasis

Ryus likes this.
  12. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    SW7 script being rewritten. Lindelof called in to rewarite script.

13. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    The script will be in bold for much importance.

14. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    younglings........

15. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    SW 7 script is being written in vanishing ink to keep secrecy...

16. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    There is no script... you see Lucas's story treatment was actually just a list of producers, writers, and editors to hire. It then called upon the staff to search their feelings and trust in the force for guideance.

And if they get stuck designing a new alien just give him a box of crayons and he'll draw one for them.

17. The_Coon

The_Coon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2013
    eh?

18. Darth_Quintonis

Darth_Quintonis Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    Arndt to Abrams:

"Many Bothans died to bring us this script ..." [face_sigh]

mes520 likes this.
  19. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    OMG, HUGE NEWS. Kathleen Kennedy just put up a bounty on the guy who stole the script! Disintigrations are prefered.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  20. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Episode VII will be filmed in LSD-Vision.

BigAl6ft6 and DarthRelaxus like this.
  21. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
  22. Roug3Squadron

Roug3Squadron Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Hey guys!! I'm back!! What have I missed???

23. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    My Chiropractor knows a guy who works in Lucasfilm who told him that the Millenium Falcon gets destroyed by some new missle like weapon towards the end of Episode VII ! When he pressed him on whom was piloting the ship he said he couldn't tell from the clip he saw.

24. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    In response, internet Lindeolf haters self immolate on the steps of "Californian Adventure". They're sending in Goofy to clean it up.

25. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    This character is in a trilogy of novels that is considered to be one of the most well-written in the EU, and said books made it to the number 1 spot on the New York Times bestseller list. The role of "Luuke Skywalker" is also a very small one (two or three chapters and no dialogue), and makes for a cool action scene, as well as a nice dramatic ending to Mara Jade's "must kill Luke Skywalker"-arc.
    All-in-all, go ahead and dislike it, sure - many people probably do, just like many people dislike the PT, or TCW or whatever. But please don't insult us who actually do like it - that's just being a douche.
    Move along.

DarthRelaxus and Ryus like this.