main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Episode VII will start off at Jack in the Box with our heroes eating tacos.

Graphic and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  2. The_Coon

The_Coon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2013
    my firing from my job today was secretly set up by jj Abrams so i could be in the films (i wish)

3. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Arndt just handed me the first 6 pages of the script. It opens with Luke buying hats. That's literally it for 6 pages. He's just looking for a new hat. There's, like, 4 lines of dialogue in it and the line "I need a new hat" is repeated twice. I hit Arndt will a rolled up newspaper and told him to make it better. I think the pressure is getting to him.

Sum-Wan likes this.
  4. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    Luke returned to Mos Eisley in Tatooine to buy back his vintage speeder. He paid 5 times more than what he sold it for but he was happy to get it back. Now he cruises around the desert singing along to "Born to be Wild". His hat was blown off while cruising so now he needs a new hat.

JainaSoloYJK and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  5. DarthPoppy

DarthPoppy Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Luke finally gets back to Tosche Station and gets his power converters. He proceeds to convert power.
    Boba Fett gets resurrected, captures Chewbacca, ties him up and proceeds to shave him, to get hair to start the wig shop he always wanted to set up. This gets Han Solo really peaved so he intercepts Fett in the Falcon and kills him. To avoid another resurrection, he chops him up into little pieces with Luke's lightsaber. While he is disgusted looking at shaved Chewey, he does grudgingly admit that he smells a lot better.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  6. Darth Archimage

Darth Archimage Jedi Master star 3

May 28, 2013

America's favorite space wookie-led crime fighters earn another shot at the big screen in this sequel-trilogy to the hit Star Wars. The reunited Millenium Falcon Inc. team -- Han (Freddie Prinze Jr.), Leia (Sarah Michelle Gellar), C-3PO (Linda Cardellini), Luke (Matthew Lillard), and Chewbacca (voice of Neil Fanning) -- return to Han’s hometown of Coolsville on Corellia as heroes when a local criminology museum offers an exhibition of the many ghostly disguises used by villains they've subdued over the years. However, their warm welcome is not long-lived; mean-spirited television reporter A Reincarnated Darth Vader (Alicia Silverstone) has aired a series of stories calling the team's intelligence and bravery into question, and even worse, a number of the weird creature costumes on display in the museum are coming to life and wrecking havoc on the people of Coolsville. Some of the clues seem to point to Old Man Wickles (Peter Boyle), whose attempts to pose as the Black Knight Ghost were foiled by the Mystery Machinists in the past, but is he looking for revenge or just a red herring? And what is C-3P0 supposed to do about R2-D2 (Seth Green), a curator at the museum who's warm for his helmet-haired form? Star Wars ST also co-stars Tim Blake Nelson and features a cameo appearance from American Idol star Ruben Studdard.

BigAl6ft6 and furcifer like this.
  7. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    ^ That wins for most random. :p

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  8. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Cate Blanchett will appear as Irina Spalko; Ep VII will begin where Kingdom of the Crystal Skull left off.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  9. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012

She went through the portal from the transdimensional beings into a Galaxy Far, Far Away. She will be called Darth Spalko. The first time Han Solo sees her, he will do a double-take. And any other scene they share, Han is always fidgety and awkward and looking at her cross-eyed. When someone asks him about it, he'll yell, "Uh, NOTHING!" angrily and immediately try to change the subject, muttering only to himself, "Dammit, why did she have to come here? She'll blow the whole deal sky high!"

Hah! I missed these the first time round, those are genius. This thread is very re-readable.

10. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    This just in, "DERP! Double post!"

Oddly, that is actually the third line of dialogue spoken in Ep. 8

11. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Kate Beckinsale will play every single character in the movie.

She's not too old you guys.

12. Miras-Etrin

Miras-Etrin Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2013
    Darth Plagueis has returned in the form of all-conquering swine flu. Galaxy´s last hope is Like´s apprentice, Red avian.

13. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Arndt and Abrams argue over lens flare.

14. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    In Episode 7, a hooded figure will be shown taking apart a lightsaber with The Force and putting it back together. During that process, a green crystal will be replaced with a purple one. The hooded figure will be revealed as Luke. Later in the film, Luke, using his now purple bladed lightsaber will fight a powerful Sith, have his hand cut off and be Sith Lightning'ed out of a window. Fans will speculate and debate Luke's survival/return in Episode 8 and 9.

BigAl6ft6 and darklordoftech like this.
  15. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Ronald McDonald just told me that Disney is desperate to somehow cram a commercial tie-in in the film but it's really hard to figure out how to do it in the Star Wars universe. Character names being bounced around include "Darth Nugget" or flat-out using the character of "Mac Tonight" as the alien sidekick.

[​IMG]

Kennedy is oddly warm to the idea but she's pushing in more of a Hot Topic marketing tie-in, since their merch as dried up post "Twilight" saga.

Son of a Bith likes this.
  16. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Arndt and Abrams murdered for not including Sith.

17. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Episode VII will be an adaptation of every single EU novel ever.

18. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012

All at once! In an hour and 30 minutes. There's currently going to be six "opening crawls" interspersed in there.

19. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    It's going to be like Cloud Atlas only every single storyline will play at the same time.

Jarren_Lee-Saber and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  20. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    [​IMG]

BigAl6ft6 and DarthRelaxus like this.
  21. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Kathleen Kenedy will confirm next week that Episode 7 will truly be about the next generation offspring. Of Porkins.

22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    In lieu of the recent announcement of a Superman/Batman crossover, the next E3 announcement will be for a Trek/Wars crossover.

darklordoftech likes this.
  23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    My informer told me, after some drinks, that the new enemy is going to be Evronians! And on of the new heroes are going to be an albino lepi jedi who are going to fight with two lightsabers called Miga-Moto Kanin

24. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows some guys he refers to as 'Mike' and 'JJ' and apparently the ST will borrow heavily from 'Twilight'...including the cast.

25. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Devin Faraci just posted that Abrams is so angry about moving to England he threw Bob Orci into a closet with a pack of toothpicks and superglue and told him not to come out until he makes a fully functional transporter. Abrams is considering giving him water after 10 hours as a mercy.