main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA In This Thread, Speak Like Yoda You Will

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBrian, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ Visited us a Sith has. Much good in her I do sense. Turn her I will... yes.... ;)

Fun last night I did have. Tested my skills with a golf putter I did... how embarrassing... how embarrassing... In need of more training am I.

2. sithtrinity

sithtrinity Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    Much fun you had...much fire and smoke had I. But far away the fire still is (15 miles from home...10 from work).

Catch a ball at a baseball game saturday, I will. Or, a bump on the noggin I will have...and lemon squishy on my t-shirt.

3. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    much excitement was had... hoping next time trinity will join us,

*impression of a tusken raider armed with a putter jawajames performs*

4. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    Very good, the cake was. Ruined my evening, Jeff's news about the table did. Hopefully, much better news he will deliver tonight.

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^Better news I have for you Vegeta, soon I will post it... yes... very soon. ;)

6. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Bidding on eBay for a royal guard helmet, I am. If win it I do, then building a new costume, I will soon be.

Post this new info by 6:00, I hope MJF does. If not, then leave I must and check the boards I cannot until tomorrow. :(

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Attended my daughter's 8th grade graduation today I did. Beautiful she looked in a dress of blue. Remembered my Jr. High School graduation I did. A long time ago in a school not so far away it was...

8. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    At a bonfire by the bay, the cops did bust us last night. How embarrassing, how embarrassing. Talked our way out of a ticket, we did. For that, very thankful I am. Use the force, I did. The droids they were looking for, we were not. :D

9. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    Ended, school has. Begun, this fun summer has. Pleased am I to be sleeping more.
    Meet again soon we must. Make a fanfilm, I would like.
    See you soon I will.

10. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    A wonderful birthday, Susie and I had today! Many presents did we open. Much cake did we eat. Threw celebrations for us, two families did! Good food, good food! Happy am I, yes. Full my belly is. Hmm hmm hmm hmm! Begun constructing a new lightsaber I have... at the swap meet, parts for it I found.

11. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Proud of this thread, I am. :D

12. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Went to LegoLand yesterday with TK-1178 and TK-5051 (Lynn) I did. Much fun it was... much walking we did... much smiling we did taking pictures with kids. Saw the giant Yoda built out of Legos we did. Lit his lightsaber the master lego builder did... impressive... most impressive.

13. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    VERRY COOL THIS IS ! DARTH HAIR AM I FROM DENVER . STEEL THIS THREAD AND TAKE IT HOME I MUST .

14. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Steal this thread idea, you may. But to the creator of this thread, credit you must give. :p

15. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Many graduations did I see yesterday. Sunglasses I wore. Sunscreen I forgot. Look like a red raccoon, I do.

16. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    sunglasses my girlfriend has lost. my had lost at disneyland on big thunder, it went. luckily sunburn i did avoid.

no shades... how embarassing...

17. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ A Jawa needs not sunglasses... adapted your eyes are to the twin suns of Tatooine. Pull your hood over your head you can... yes...

18. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    adapted my eyes are to Tatooine's twin suns, unable to see on this bright planet earth i am. new shades i need... on this, my driving depends.

19. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    For the Jedi it is time to clean his house before the house inspector comes to inspect the house I intend to purchase as well, hmmmmm?

20. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    German welder's goggles you need. At Restoration Hardware in Fashion Valley found for $20 they will be. A pair I have. The bomb they are.

21. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Speaking to me, you must not be. Otherwise, sense you would make.

22. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    goggles for inspection of a home you do not need. racer speaks of goggles, my direction his comments sent, believe i.

23. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Very slow, PayPal is. Trying to get money to send to the 501st, I am. By tomorrow, have it, they shall.

24. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    broken my plastic fork has become, too hard the trader joe's enchiladas did cook. most unfortunate this is.

begun this work week has.

25. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Never use the plastic fork for eating TJ enchiladas. Only for defense. A Jedi's strengh flows from the use of proper tableware...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.