main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA In This Thread, Speak Like Yoda You Will

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBrian, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    Sage advice, GreyJedi has given me. The fork is for knowledge and defense, never for anger or eating. Consume TJ's Chicken Chile Verde Burritos for lunch, i will. A fork I will not need.

2. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    Dead, this thread has become. Revive it, I must in the bathroom... :D

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Of the Dark Side this bathroom is... and how embarrassing to be caught with one's pants down... in the bathroom.

4. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Closing middle of next week, escrow is.
    Crapping in my pants I am.

5. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    for the pants-crapper, laundry you must do...

6. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Summoned for jury duty, I was. On the FIRST DAY OF THE CON, it is!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Move the date, I must. Show up to the trial in Jedi robes, I will. Crazy, they will think I am. Then Jedi justice, I will dispense on them all... [face_devil]

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^lol

Went to Target I did today. Bought several Star Wars Candy Toppers to convert into Antenna Balls I did.

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Desire to speak like Yoda do you? Simple it can be. Learn to speak like Yoda in 12 short weeks you will.. in Yoda's language school. Enroll now you will! (Click on picture to see a larger version)

[image=http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmmgg/2002/tmmgg020708.gif]

9. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Saw that, I did. Funny...hmm...yes, funny. Good grammar, one must have.

10. Me_Is_Jade

Me_Is_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2001
    remind me of school, this does. In the computer lab we were, said something yoda-like the person next to me did. Made me laugh, it did. "Why talk like yoda must you? Taunt me, you do," i said. Funny it was. Hmmm, yes...

11. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    meeting we had yesterday. videos we did watch. for me to poop on is that dog. compare saber sizes the guys did. to mara jade we give thanks for organizing. use the youth room we did, good seating/display space it had. beanbag i did use. comfy it was.

won artistic prints gray jedi did. ralph mcquarrie they are not. painted them doug chiang did.

12. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Used the day-glo bathroom I did.
    Knew not that luminescent my pee was.

13. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    luminescent beings are we... not this crude matter... apparently your bathroom ally is the force...

14. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    This was posted at Countingdown.com today by one of the members... I thought it was funny. (It is an interview with Yoda)

B:Was Star Wars your fist acting job?
    Y:First, It was. Auditioned for The Muppet Show and Sesame Street, I did. Getting a job from those auditions, I did not. Using the force to teach young children the alphabet, you cannot, Big Bird said. Muppet look, vibe and dance moves, you don't have, Kermit said. Pissed off, I got. Force persuaded Dr. Teeth to bite Miss Piggy in the ass, I did. Gave Animal an uzi, I did. Locked him and the rest of the Muppets in the studio, I did.

B:How Did you actually get the Star Wars job?
    Y:Walking down the street, I was. Out of nowhere saw a huge slug, I did. Talking to a man with a beard, he was.

B:Was it Obi Wan?
    Y:Wrong, You are.

B:George Lucas?
    Y:Right, you are. Over heard them talking about camera angles and other movie jargon, i did. Followed them i did. After them, i was running. "Excuse me", i said. Turned around, George did. Slipped over before getting two words in, I did.

B:What did u slip on?
    Y:Jabba's slime trail, it was. Woke up in a bed in the studio, i did. Okay, are you?, he said. Groggy and dizzy, i was. Talked funny, i did. Because of the fall, it was. Sentence structured back to front, i spoke. From that day till now spoke like that, i have.

B:What happened?
    Y:Got the Job, i did. Loved the way i spoke, George did. Style and look and vibe, George loved.

B:WOW thanks, Yoda that was great! Thanks Very much for your time!
    Y:problem, it was not.

15. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Lol, I am!

16. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    [image=http://www.cinefex.com/backissues/number90.jpg]

Handsome I am.. yes... Whoop a$$ I can... yes... Mess with me not, for my ally is the Force, and a powerfull ally it is...powerfull...

17. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    [image=http://www.artoosnews.com/images2002/insider61.jpg]

Size matters not...

18. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    from Jedi Fiction (as i recall it)

Yoda: A new lightsaber I must build, too short this one is.
    Mace Windu: Hey, I thought you said size matters not.
    Yoda: Perhaps to you, Mr. 72 inches reach with saber fully extended...

19. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Sprained my right wrist is. Hurt typing this does. Fixing up my new Star Wars room was I. Building a glass display case was I. Used hand instead of hammer I did. Sprained my wrist became. How embarrassing, how embarrasing...

20. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    A Jedi uses the hammer for nailing and walls, never for the hand.

21. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Let this thread die, I cannot. [face_plain]

22. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Ah, resurrected this thread is. Good. Good.

Killed it cannot be, much like Obi-Wan.

23. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Leaving for New Mexico tommorrow am I. Long the drive is through the desert. Hot and thirsty I will be. Taking my car to the shop today I am. In top condition my car must be for a journey so far... yes.

24. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    New Mexico? Strong the Dark Side is in that place.

25. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    A house I have in the Lincoln National Forest in New Mexico. Not been able to sleep nights have I. Worried about my house I am. Visions have I of terrible things happening to my abandoned house. Check on it I must. Weatherize the house and get it ready for the cold winter I must. Miss laser tag this weekend I must. To the Vice-chancellor you must all listen in my absence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.