main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA In This Thread, Speak Like Yoda You Will

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBrian, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Neglect the SDSWS board you all must not! Drive I will to the library each day to check email and the board I will.

2. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    The library, you must trust not. Like the Jedi library, mistaken the records may be. Trust not, old wrinkled librarians...

3. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    begun, the laser tag war has.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Still in the shop my car is... miss it I do. If the Force is with me, leaving for New Mexico tomorrow am I.

5. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Decide you must. How to get there best. If you leave tomorrow, get there you could, but you would destroy all for what we have fought and suffered.

6. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    To the Del Mar Horse Races this afternoon, I went. $4, I bet on "Qui's Rush In." Like her Jedi Master namesake, she was not...came in last she did. On the final race, $13 did I win. Nearly covered my losses, it did...

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Returned from New Mexico I have. Right I was to worry about my home. Informed I was of a fire in the forest close to my home. Evacuated my neighbors were. Safe and sound my house is now. Better sleep I will have at nights now.

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Begun the pool digging has!

Digging my pool a giant tractor is. Hauling away dirt trucks are. Ruining my front lawn the trucks and tractors are. Have a pool I will soon. Have a pool party we may if weather permits. :D

9. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    bonfire we had last night. sing like ewoks we did. unforseen and unfortunate was burning a plastic bottle...

10. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Great sadness I feel, missing the event. But, leave the house I could not.

Save the s'more fixings I will; there will be another.

11. Me_Is_Jade

Me_Is_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2001
    wish i do that come to events i could, but approve my parents do not. pity me you all must. or rant i will.

12. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Come too, your parents should.

13. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Sympathize with you, I do. My parents, understand my obsession, they do not.

14. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    Sympathise with me, will you? - understand my obsession, my wife does not...

15. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    Understand, my husband does not. But have fun with group he lets me. Hehehehehe.

16. Me_Is_Jade

Sep 1, 2001
    bored, my parents would be. and embarased i would be. No fun would i be able to have. Understand youall's plight i do. My pity you have.

17. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    deflection we could run on the parents... make them feel welcome we can... guilt trip them in to not being part of your fun activities you can. embarassing only if they sit next to you the whole time, it would be... have them talk to other adults, we can...

not in yodaspeak: tell your parents that there are also other drag-ees they can talk to, whether they be parents or spouses or significant others who show up and be social, while not have to talk about star wars...

18. Me_Is_Jade

Sep 1, 2001
    grateful i am, but come i doubt she will. Trust me with the strangest things she does: "Go to the mall with less than three people you cannot, but leave you and your brother all alone in the house for three days I can." Predictable she is not...

19. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Silly, she is.

20. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    Bring you to the Jedi Temple we will. From your mother, separation is needed. Too old to begin the training i fear.

21. Me_Is_Jade

Sep 1, 2001
    good the jedi temple is, very high up it is. Heights i do like. Needed separation is, hmmm, yesss. Never to old for anything I am. Going trick or treating this year I am, goin next year i am too. And 16 I am. Never too old for free candy will i be...

22. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    More posts we must make to this thread, yeees. Catch up with the word association thread.

23. Me_Is_Jade

Sep 1, 2001
    post often on both threads i do! Special I feel...

24. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Feel special, I do not.

25. Me_Is_Jade

Sep 1, 2001
    post more often and feel special you will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.