main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga In what order do you watch the saga? ... (I-VI)? ... or (IV-VI, then I-III)?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by MrFantastic74, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTisgreat

PTisgreat Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2011
    1. Episode IV

2. Episode V

3. Episode VI (Stop right after Obiwan and Luke are talking on Dagobah which leads to a long flashback in which Obiwan is narrating.....

4. Episode I

5. Episode II

6. Episode III

7. Episode VI (Continue where Luke meets Han/Leia and the rebels as they prepare to destroy the 2nd Death Star.

2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yes...
    It does work well... I've tried it. In general, though, my preference is 1-6.

3. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I love this!!! Really good post. In a way I dislike that its 6 different films instead of 3. I look forward to when the saga i retold.

4. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Ha ha ha ha thats what you get man, but hey at least you are sharing it and your kid will share it with his kid and the circle will be complete. I just showed it to my girlfriend took me 2 weekends to watch. She is a huge LOTR fan but, had NEVER seen any Star Wars movies. I showed her episode 1 first as a tester/teaser to see if she would bite.....after all she is a girl. Which lead to questions about Spock & Yoda. Had to explain to her that Spock was in Star Trek and not Star Wars. I told her that eventually Yoda going to train the son of the Pod racer kid. We watched ATOC the same night and she really liked it. So now she has seen the full story and her main complaint is that Carrie Fisher is ugly & She didnt understand the Count Dooku situation. She kept asking about him and his motives. Why he wasnt in ep1? Why he left the Jedi? I didnt really have an answer for those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.