main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends In Your Embrace ~ L/M ~ SJRS October 2011 Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I love it. I wonder how many movie quotes could be seen as his old Masters' preparing him for his wife.

"Control, you must learn control!" Yoda yelled at Luke then under his breath he said. "Because hot wife you will have...mmmm....yes...yes... hot wife."

Irish_Jedi_Jade likes this.
  3. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Lovely mushalicious fic. :D

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fantabulous perfect song and great context! :* :* !!!! Mara saying this is her last mission for Karrde - woohoo! Happy Luke and curl-toed Mara [face_laugh]

Sweet mush and gentle teasing.

Hugs!!!!!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Perfect song and perfect words.[face_dancing]

6. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    That's an interesting thought. Yoda as a pre-marriage, pre-meeting your soul mate counselor.

Very envious of Mara, getting to sleep in Luke's arms. Oh so sweet, Hazel. Very nice!=D=

[face_laugh] Can totally see Yoda at least thinking that as Luke is picking himself up off the ground.

7. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    So sweet! [face_love] Forgetting the dreadful novels for a minute, I love how this is a fresh start for them, almost like they're newlyweds again.

8. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Yes! You wrote something for the challenge! So sweet!:* [face_love]

I loved it. Great response!

9. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    I'm really not into songfics but this was very sweet![face_blush]

They were awake and content after their reunion and Luke's arms were still clasped around her. He always held her when they were in bed together. It was a natural thing for him to do and it ended up being a natural thing for her to get used to.
    Awwww! I can imagine. Though it makes me remember first - and last - time I slept in hy husbands arms; I got so strained muscles I couldn't turn my head properly for a month - we're just not built to do that. So we hold hands instead.;) Ah, RL compromises :p But I know of a couple who actually hold each other almsot always - it's so sweet! [face_blush]

Great response to the challenge! =D=

10. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Awwww. That's so sweet.

I just tend to ignore the song lyrics in songfics though. I don't know a lot of songs these days so they're fairly lost on me. The fic you wrote around the lyrics was beautiful and well written all on its own and didn't need the song there to break it up to try and emphasize it.

11. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    This is very sweet and romantic. @};-

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks Gemma for finding this so I could reread it [face_laugh] and Hazel -- do you know how nummy scrumptious this is the second time around, like a second helping of anything with caramel or chocolate? [face_laugh]

Oh SQUEEEEE!

I love the choice Mara made in this and the fact that she's comfy in Luke's embrace. In my OTF, the pairing I love the mostest always also embraces in bed whether it leads to something [face_mischief] or follows it or is quite just for the sake of the cuddle. ^:)^

Hazel and Gemma like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.