main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

In your opinion. Who's the most powerfull, or will be, force user.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi-Master-Durron, Aug 30, 2001.

?

In your opinion. Who's the most powerfull, or will be, force user.

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Luke Skywalker

28.9%
  2. Anakin Skywalker

30.1%
  3. Obi-Wan Kenobi

1.2%
  4. Qui-Gon Jinn

1.2%
  5. Emperor Papitine

4.8%
  6. Anakin Solo

7.2%
  7. Mara Jade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Ben Skywalker

14.5%
  9. Yoda

9.6%
  10. Mace Windu

2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI_SMITH

JEDI_SMITH Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2001
    I think Luke is the most powerful force-user
    Because he single handly went up aganist the
    Emperor and Vader and lived.

nuff-said

2. Lord_Darth_Bob

Lord_Darth_Bob Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 29, 2001
    Read Shadows of the Empire, Vader dedicates at least a page to going on and on how Luke is much more powerful then him or Palpatine, Luke would have been destroyed by Vader if he had relied on the Light Side because Vader had been much better trained in the Jedi Arts, then in the ways of the Sith. Luke crushed Vader in thirty seconds flat once he tapped into the Dark Side, even without any Sith training. Luke without a doubt is the most powerful in my opinion. I will always consider the true Chosen One to be Luke Skywalker.

3. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I was just about to point that out, Lord_Darth_Bob. Remember that the Emperor said to Vader in ESB that he [Luke] could destroy them. THEM, mind you, both of them. Luke is definitely the most powerful. Anakin Solo may wind up USING the Force more than Luke, and Ben Skywalker will probably be right up there with daddy in terms of power. But I think that if he put his mind to it Luke could beat them all. He had, and has, the most Force potential.

4. JediLurker

JediLurker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2001
    I think Ben Skywalker will either be the strongest user or at least as strong as Luke is. Hmmm... I just wonder why all three of Leia's children are strong force-users. It'd be much more realistic if one, maybe two, were considered not "all-powerful" in the force. It's not as if Leia is a very powerful force-user herself, at least, she doesn't really use all of her force potential, and Han, well, he has no force ability whatsoever. So, why are all three of them so strong compared to the other Jedi? Granted, they are the grandchildren of the Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker/the Chosen one/etc... but I still think it's rather convenient for all of them to be just a little bit too "perfect." One theory of mine is that none of the authors really thought that Luke would have children, and so they made up for it by making all of Leia's children really strong. Anakin seemed to be the take-off on Luke. But now that Ben has arrived, the situation is more complicated. I'm just wondering now why anyone voted for Anakin Solo as being the person who will be the strongest force user rather than Ben Skywalker. Ben has two parents who are both very powerful force users, whereas Anakin has only one parent who is force sensitive, and who also doesn't use the force as much.

5. SonOfTheSith

SonOfTheSith Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2001
    Hey Val, where does it mention all the stuff about Kyle Katarn? Surely not in the Dark Forces books, because i've read the first 2 and it had nothing about that stuff in those.

6. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Lot of it's from the Audio Drama's, and there's alot mentioned in the 3rd book, Plus info from Jerec's backhistory from the manual, and the darkside companion, and info from Rahn's thoughts and cutscenes in the game(the games cutscenes do not contradict with the novel, and Audio drama's, and are valid as Movies.). and yes some of the info above is from the first 2 books, you must have overlooked or forgotten it.

7. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    I used to think it was Lord Vader/Anakin Skywalker. But then I realized that Luke overpowered Vader on the DeathStar at Endor. He could only do that if he were the more powerful of the two. So Luke it is, with the two Anakins close behind.

8. Nighthawk_Andy

Nighthawk_Andy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2001
    hmm i'm gonna put it down to circumstance.....Anakin Skywalker is THE most powerful.....GL said so, I hate to say it, but over an author he probably is the person more people are going to listen to.

Luke bested Vader for a no. of reasons...at that point Anakin/Vader was definitely in conflict....not really relying on the dark side or the light side, he probably didn't know what to do and then Luke comes charging at him, rushing into the dark side and all the immediate power it contains, wouldn't you be scared? especially if it's your son?

9. Keiran_Halcyon

Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2001
    Please don't forget in they're last saber duel Luke used the dark side to defeat his father. He wasn't using the light side, cause if he did I'd doubt he would've been able to "defeat" his father. Also Yoda and Kenobi were both very powerful in their time. It has been said in the novels that when a Jedi master gets old they somehow aren't able to fight as well or not at all or something like that. Yoda and Kenobi needed somebody young, strong, and powerful in the Force (Luke). BTW I chose Anakin Skywalker, if you've read Rogue Planet it explained about how Anakin couldn't control his power. Sooooo after this long winded speech and my point well proven, Anakin Skywalker it is.

?KH¿

10. Dimetrodon

Dimetrodon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 24, 2001
    mara jade should be

11. GS335

GS335 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2001
    Yoda, by far is the most powerful out of all of them, and in AOTC, you will see why Yoda is "the master." Anakin was very strong in the force, but IMHO, did not reach his force potential in its entirely, because he took the easy way out and went to the darkside. That was what Luke did in many ways, when he used the darkside to defeat his father. He did not use his skill, or a lack thereof to defeat his daddy.....he used the darkside. And on top of that, Vader pretty much went easy on Luke. If Vader would've used all of his skill against Luke, Luke would've been dead, plain and simple. This is because Anakin/Vader had over 12 years experience in the Jedi arts and over 20 years as a sith, and up until the time of ROTJ, Luke had only a few months, to a year at best. Like Luke said in ROTJ, Vader had a conflict in him, a conflict between good and evil, and it was this conflict that prevented Luke from getting killed.

Also, Anakin Skywalker is the chosen one, plain and simple. Lucas has said this more than once, and he knows what he is talking about, since he wrote the storylines for each movie. Anakin may have done some evil in his time, but he was a good man once, whom was a powerful Jedi as Yoda said, and did the right thing in the end, in saving his son from Palpatine, and fulfilling his destiny in bringing balance to the force.

God bless :)

12. GS335

GS335 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2001
    And, comparing the solo kids to the likes of Mace Windu, Yoda, Obi Wan Kenobi, and even Anakin Skywalker, their grandfather, is almost laughable. Those kids are bearly out of their diapers, and they do not have the skill, or the experience the people I've said before have. Yes, Anakin Solo has raw force talent, but he does not have the experience or the skill to be even on the same level as Luke, or any of the Jedi from the old Jedi Order yet...he is only 16.

And Mara Jade being better than Yoda or Mace Windu...that is laughable. Mara Jade is not even on the same level as those guys, because she does not have the type of skill or years of training they've had, neither is she as powerful as some of the best Jedi from the old order.

God bless :)

13. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Thats exactially right. If any of the Solo/Skywalker Clan would have had complete training from the old Jedi Order, they would be more powerful than they are now.

14. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Yoda had 800 years plus to master the force. If any of the Skywalkers spent there whole life on training in the ways of the Force they still couldn't reach the knowledge level yoda head just way too much time advantage going his way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.