main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Inactive notice ? you have 2 weeks...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by mirax80, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Hi there guys. Unfortunately, there has not been anything going on with this board since February/March. I'm sad to announce that I?m going to have to begin the process to move this board to inactive.

As such, I will move this board to inactive at the end of July and make it unable to receive replies. If anyone wishes to stop this, then you have two weeks to start posting again and try to get some life back into your group.

I hate to have to do this, but with no activity I don?t have a choice. Sorry everyone. :(

~Mirax80

2. SITHMASTER3117

SITHMASTER3117 Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2007
    Hello, I ask you if we could possibly get more time to reply A post on this board, I believe we could come up with somthing to talk about and if not somone else than I shall try to reawakin this sector some how,
    ah yes and I was wondering if there are any Star Wars conventions or celebrations comming to Ohio perferably Columbus and if not what do you think of perhaps us some how setting something up durring this summer,by the way I am A fairley new member Sithmaster3117 or Tim if you will please respond back

3. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I guess we have been kind of neglecting these boards, in favor of ours over at ihnradio.com. I will put a call out to try and get some life back here within the next couple of weeks.

4. mirax80

Aug 20, 2003
    Bumping because it's dropped off again.

If there is no activity in the next couple of weeks I'm gonna make this forum inactive. I know people tried, but if there is no interest, there is no point of keeping this forum open.

5. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I agree. We tried, but in the end, it just didn't work. We had a good run. I'm ok with moving to inactive.

6. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Why not combine them with Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region?

7. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I've recently moved to the Columbus area, and if there's any interest in keeping this going, I wouldn't mind pitching in and helping out where I can.

8. mirax80

Aug 20, 2003

I wish we could just merge the 2 forums -but we cannot. :( What I can do is just close this one an ya'll can move to the GCTR forum and start using that one. And if Columbus ever becomes active again -I can pull this forum out of from it's inactive status.

It's much easier for me to watch 1 forum with a few extra people than 2 separate forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.