main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Incoming Vegas resident

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SithLordKobe, Dec 22, 2007.

1. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Hello all. :)

I'll be relocating from Detroit, MI to the Las Vegas area in February and I thought I'd stop in and say hi.

Also, how's the Fan Force out here? Are they pretty active? The one in Detroit hasn't really seen much activity, through no fault of their own, of course.

Well, that's all!

2. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Unfortunantly our fanforce is DOA, almost no activity at all. I wish it wasnt that way but Im not sure what to do about it.

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I usually check the boards and I'm pretty good about responding to stuff! :D. But we haven't been very active lately. Hopefully with some new blood we can help remedy that.

4. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Well, I have arrived! :D

Touched down last night in my new hometown of Henderson. [face_dancing]

5. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
  6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Welcome to Henderson! :D We're trying to revive the boards a bit...so far so good.

7. Andy_Fett

Andy_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2005
    Welcome to Henderson! I'm one of the local 501st here in town, my family is also from Detroit, MI. I would like to have an active FanForce down here, anyone have any ideas on how we can get the ball rolling?

Andy

8. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Welcome!! (well, welcome to the boards, I'd say welcome to nevada but I don't actually live there)