main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Incoming!

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by ben_ethus, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Courtesy of Thanksgiving, I'm being given a four-day weekend to celebrate with the folks (read as: gorge myself on turkey) at the homestead out East. I'm heading home Wednesday night, and bailing most likely on Sunday.

Since I'll be in the neighborhood, I was curious to see if anyone in your fine organization might want to meet up sometime on Saturday (afternoon?) maybe for a bite to eat, or to take in a flick or something.

I'd be more than happy to bop down the short distance to the KoP area to meet up with whomever may be interested.

I reckon just let me know if there's anyone takers.

Time to go read comic books,
    Yours Truly

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    That sounds awesome Ben.

Anyone else up for hanging with our friend from Western PA?

3. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    I could possibly meet up for a movie on Sat afternoon. The rest of my weekend is helping with decorating the house for Christmas. :)

4. ben_ethus

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

For those interested, does meeting up at 12:30 for 1:10 showing of Elf at the KoP cinema work?

If not, I'm open to suggestion.

I'll PM my P'burgh phone/A'town phone number to both Calixte and Maleficant (since they expressed interest) in case you need to get in touch with me in an urgent fashion prior to the event.

Looking forward to meeting some of you folks,
    Yours Truly

5. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    It was great meeting you Ben, too bad the power went out 30 minutes into the movie. [face_laugh]

But we will have to try to do this again if your in our neck of the woods again. :D

6. ben_ethus

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Maleficant... I enjoyed meeting you as well. Pretty pooey that we had to lose power shortly after the flick started. On the plus side, I was able to catch the rest of it for free on my way back home, when I stopped off in Quakertown.

I'll let you guys know when next I'm in the vicinity.

Hates power outages,
    Yours Truly

7. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Sorry I missed meeting you Brian. Too bad the power went out. We got our water back late Saturday - fortunately the repairman responded quite quickly. Maybe see you next time! :)

Jenni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.