main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA InCon Recruits! Welcome to the club!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Hey guys, and hopefully girls too!

I had a blast at InCon and can't wait to do it again! I was pleasently surprised by all the SW fans in the area and I can't wait to get a fan film going, hopefully in time for C3 (but y'all already know that)!

Some of you asked at the con, but I'll clarify here anyway. We don't have dues, but if we want to do something that will require the purchase of items/food we will probably ask for everyone to chip in, but that is to be expected.

So, welcome to the new people and go vote in the poll so we can start planning our next meeting!

Eledaia (Kelli Drill)

P.S. Nick, check your private messages!

2. daikage

daikage Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2004
    Hello, it was nice meeting you. Gotta admit, I never thought I would join a fan organization for anything that wasn't directy involved with me getting free swag. But, you know, fanfilms. Yeah. :-D

3. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    "...and hopefully girls too!"

Girls?!? What girls?!? I don't remember you talking to any girls!? The one that I talked to (about FanForce) would BARELY talk to me.

As for the other girls who I did talk to, well ...let's just say that I had other things on my mind. Besides, I was drunk. I don't think that would have been the best way to represent the group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.