Indiana Jones 4 in 2008?

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by DarthWormie, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    According to the story posted on the TF.N homepage, Lucas Licensing says 'Indiana Jones 4' is now scheduled for a Summer 2008 release. For the entire article click on the link located in the TF.N box at the bottom of the page.
  2. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the heads up. I read the link and it said something about an Indy game coming in 2007. Now why in the world would you put a game out before the movie is supposed to come out is beyond me. Maybe the game isn't based on the movie but still you would think they would either release the game at the same time as the movie or slightly before or after. This year before thing is kinda odd to me.
  3. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, my guess is that the video game for 2007 is not going to be related to the movie. If the game does well, they'll probably release another one based on the movie the following year.
  4. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw something online for an Indy game "Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth". Don't know if that has anything to do with the movie. Like you said, it just doesn't make sense to have the game come out 1 year before and have it run with the same storyline as the movie.
  5. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    It would make more sense if the game had another title.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.