Indiana Jones 4 Thread - Current Discussion: Lucas to shoot next ?Indiana Jones? in 2007

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Conor, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    It's going to be 'A New Hope', I can just feel it. :p
  2. TheLighterSide Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't see anywhere else to post this, so if it goes somewhere else, please direct me there. But, I thought you'd like to know that Sean Connery is indeed considering over the idea of returning to play Indy's dad, and is likely to if he likes the script.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/757/757278p1.html
  3. jbird69 Jedi Master

star 4
    I was excited for this at first, but with all of the delays and George not liking a draft of the script that Speilberg and Ford liked, I became skeptical. Though I like all of David Koepp's work and with this interview, I am excited again, and beleive this will be a good final chapter.
  4. JohnWesleyDowney Force Ghost

star 5

Does anyone know the start date in June for Indy 4?
  5. Darth_Ozzy Jedi Master

star 4
    just read that Thursday May 22, 2008 has been set as the release date - so hopefully that for sure puts to bed all those damn rumors about the cgi whip garbage.
  6. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoo-hoo! If they shoot some in California, I'm more than willing to be an extra... ;)
  7. DarthLowBudget Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, I'll definatley turn out to be an extra when they film in LA. How do I find out where to go for this kind of thing?
  8. ObiWanCon Force Ghost

star 4
  9. Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    not sure what to think. i haven't see any movies yet that he's been in.
  10. DarthBane93 Force Ghost

star 4
    I could care less about the actor. The absolute worse thing that can happen to this movie is that Indy has a kid or young sidekick.

It will make the movie more mainstream ala The Mummy Returns, etc etc. Plus, having Indy relate to family has already been done with the Last Crusade.

I'd rather have Lucas insert Jar Jar as the sidekick. Maybe he'd melt at the end?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.