main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indiana Jones Action Figures

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Captain_Typho, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Yeah my Target hasn't received a shipment of Indy figures since they got the first wave back in May. Then I walked down the aisle yesterday and noticed that the peg hooks were full, so I assumed that it had to be the temple fo doom wave, then I realized somehow they just recieved another shipment of wave 1 and 2!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

2. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    It's just as well, because they're like $9 at Meijers, and $10 at Pamida, which is what they also charge for SW figures. Compared to $5.44 at Wal-Mart for IJ figures, that's steep.

3. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I was in a local Dollar General getting some batteries and I came across an end cap where they had just put out boxes full of kids book. I was please to find an entire box filled with the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Collectors Guide from Modern Publishing.

Here's a picture of the cover from Amazon.com
    [image=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61pwnvKjAYL._SS500_.jpg]

DG is selling them for $3.00

The book is pretty cool but aimed squarely at kids. The pictures are the main reason for buying. There's a funny error where the photos for Colonel Dovchenko's profile are actually of Pavel Lychnikoff instead of Igor Jijikine. Which is great since one of the photos I haven't seen.

So start searching the dollar store and hope the Temple of Doom figures arrive soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.