"Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Stolen Set Photos!"

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by tainted_crimson, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tainted_crimson Jedi Knight

star 2
    http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_ezine&task=read&page=1&category=1&article=3390

...holy crap. Is it horrible of me to hope something leaks? [face_whistling]
  2. LITO-JEN_VELASHUU Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, if Spielberg and company need anyone to work as security at Steven's office...or, if they need anyone to mete out wift justice; give 'em my number.

My bullwhip is always oiled and ready for action!

Wait...that last sentence sounded dirty. Oh well...
  3. Jedi_Narf Jedi Master

star 2
    Well, personally I hope nothing leaks. Perhaps it's just me, but I've gotten tired of how in both the movie and game business there are constant streams of publicity, especially in trailers where I think the major elements of the movie/game should be hinted at, not actually shown. I don't know how many trailers I've seen lately that show parts of a climatic event and then show scenes that are clearly after that. Where's the suspense now?

I just think trailers and the general media give too much away, whether it is being officially "leaked" or not. I have cherished some movies lately where I knew no more about it than the synopsis on the back of the Netflix disc. Those movies truly hooked me because I really didn't know what was going to happen from one second to the next. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I won't like a movie just because I know what happens (i.e. Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc.), but that magic that exists at a first time viewing, where you're really wondering if they'll make it out alive.... it's just gone.
  4. Tash Jedi Padawan

Man, I'm not sure if I'd want leaks or not. Considering this is a movie I'm legitimately looking forward to, I'd almost just think that it'd be great to be completely surprised, unlike some other movies that show the last 10 seconds of the film in the previews. *coughRE3cough*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.