main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Indiana Jones event details

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BubaFatt, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    Setup is from four to six at the library. Aaron's will be delivering the television, a 71" Hi-Def DLP and a surround sound system, some time in that window. We will obviously have to set up the other things, chairs, concession area, etc. around this. I will be there at 4 till around 5:15 at which time Joe will be releiving me so I can go to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Event start at 10 am on saturday, with doors opening at 9:30. I will be there at nine when the library opens to make sure everything is ready and start preparing concessions. If you are bringing something, such as food, the popcorn machine, crock pot for hot dogs, door or raffle prizes, please have them there on friday night or first thing saturday. As I said the event begins at 10am and should rap up around 5, with cleanup afterward. I will need volunteers to help with concessions and cleanup. We have Indy coming in the form of BJ, but out regular costumes are always good for the kids. Please post if you will be coming, what you will be bringing, and what you can help with. Thanks.

2. DarkWolf2k

DarkWolf2k Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2007
    Jenn and I will be there in the morning (just not sure what time yet). I know she's bringing some baked "goodies".

3. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I'll be there in the morning at 9 to help you Bubba, if needed. As far as goodies, I doubt I'll be able to get anything fixed. Do the door prizes have to be Indy or Star Wars related? I've got some other stuff to donate if not.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I have a whole bunch of Mdiana Jones themed prizes that I'll get to bubba. pv

5. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    bring anything you would like to donate as far as door prizes go. Depending on attendence, we will use what we need and save the other stuff for later events, and all baked goods are welcome. Thanks guys and gals. See you saturday.

6. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    We'll be there all day so Scott and I have no problem running concessions.

7. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Edit- It sounded too assy after thinking about it, please delete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.