main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indiana Jones Event, Disneyland, March

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by DarthBrain, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrain

DarthBrain Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2003
    Hi. As you all know about the event in March at DL to celebrate the 10th anniv of the ride. I was wondering if ILM or anyone involved in the movie , hint-hint, might make an appearance? Thanks for any info.

2. seewhatimesdone

seewhatimesdone Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2005
    I don't think that anything along those lines will happen, and seriously it's in March?

3. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    From what I have read, it's set for March 3rd. *sigh* I'm always a week late for the fun things... I wont be in Cali till the 5th.

Been Ten years really? I remember when i was in the second grade (I graduated high school last spring) we took a trip to disney world because my dad had a business trip there. My dad went to some meeting which he reflected at the time nothing neat happen except seeing something about an Indiana Jones ride and how parts the company he worked for was to be used with it. Gee my dad sounds so important in retrosepct. Okay i'm gettin off topic now...

Also from what i've read the even they are having doesn't seem like on that would have specail apperances... then again i could be wrong.

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Such an awesome ride. I can't believe it's been ten years, I still remember the first year it opened, and the line started at the beginning of Main Street. It was and remains to this day my favorite ride at Disneyland. It's just, these days, the line's not long, but you still have to walk pretty far from the first queue to the ride itself.

5. Master-Elando

Master-Elando Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2005
    do u mean the 1 at disney world cuz if u do i've been there done that got the tee-surit

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    It says Disneyland. Plus, the one at DisneyWorld is nothing compaired to the one at Disneyland.

7. george_starwars

george_starwars Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2002
    *sigh* I too remeber when the ride first opened. Wow, I was, like 7 or 8 and too short to ride for a few years...I was so upset. I remember just before 10:00 when the park opens, they would hold up a sign in mainstreet and have people start forming a line for the ride. They used to call it "Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Four Hour Line".

8. FigmentJedi

FigmentJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    Apparently WDW is getting Disneyland's ride soon, as a new stunt show recently opened at the Studio's backlot area(it involves lots of exploding cars and motorcycles).
    Disneyland's Indy is an awesome ride, rode it twice back in 2001, the second time I got the driver's seat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.