Montréal Indiana Jones Exhibition

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Fallen-Hero, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen-Hero Jedi Master

star 5
    You guys might have heard of it, after all it was in the newspaper and over at TF.N, but in case, here's the [link=http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Indiana_Jones_The_Adventure_Of_Archaeology_134741.asp]site's article about it[/link].

The Montreal Science Center website also has a page online for it with the tentative ticket prices and hours for the exhibit. It can all be found [link=http://www.montrealsciencecentre.com/exhibitions/indiana-jones-and-the-adventure-of-archaeology.html]here[/link].

I know the exhibition will be open from April through September of '11, but I figured I'd throw the idea out now, especially considering the board's activity is slow... Anyone interested in the idea of making a visit to the exhibition a FF activity?

PS. Seb, if I'm stepping on your toes, I apologize.
  2. Marianne_Solav Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Anybody can suggest activities. :)

Yeah, I'd like to go see the exhibit! I don't check these boards often, but April is still far away! ;)
  3. Fallen-Hero Jedi Master

star 5
    Yeah I know, but I figured if we start early, people might have a chance to plan ahead with work and other activities etc. :)
  4. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Not stepping on any toes ^_^

thanks for sharing this with everybody in here.
  5. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    I spoke with the organizers last week, we may be able to do something with them.
  6. GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like a cool activity. If you guys go, you must post some photos!!!
  7. Fallen-Hero Jedi Master

star 5
    Sorry, I haven't been on the boards - much less the net - for a while now >.<

Anyways, Seb can you keep me updated on this either via PM or Facebook, whichever is simpler for you. Like I said, I'm not much on nowadays...

Goddess, of course we'll have loads of pictures to share with you should we go! ;)
  8. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
  9. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    So I went and I managed to get the whole experience on pictures, of course it's nothing like getting to listen and read everything.

So, my question is, When are we all going?
  10. Marianne_Solav Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Anytime after June 17 since I need to watch the movies and go to the concert. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.