Ark Indiana Jones: Midnight showing at the Rave... Join us! Thats the 21st (Wed) night/22nd (Thu) morn.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, being executive produced by "The Maker"... I figured he deserved his own thread....

So...

Next May on the 22nd... We'll all (those of us who like Indiana Jones movies) will be lining up to see Indiana Jones 4... (Not sure if there is an "official" title yet)

If you are interested in this... Be sure to check out the following site Indiana Jones 4for all the latest Indiana Jones updates: As it shows in the little box below... There's video from the first day of principle photography.

Enjoy!
  2. WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IMDB.com shows a working title of "Indiana Jones and The City of the Gods" along with the nondescript "Indiana Jones 4".

But that IS a "working" title, of course... So who knows what the final outcome will be.

After all, we all know Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi was shot under a working name of "Blue Harvest" which was meant to (and did for some time) keep the media off the trail of the work on the final installment of the [original] trilogy.
  3. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks... I think I'd seen that somewhere.

The Indianajones.com site has a clip from yesterday's first day of filming thats got Speilberg and Lucas in it....

4. Peanut_Butter_Time Jedi Youngling

I know the person who was just in Transformers will be playing the main character so this should be good
  5. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    You can now shamelessly advertise Indiana Jones 4 with a t-shirt of you very own...

Available at Star Wars Shop...

6. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Rumor at the bottom of this (under theforce.net news thingy)

is that the first "teaser" trailer for Indy will be in November with Beowolf...

The timing is right... but, we'll have to wait and see...

I'm hoping it's a true rumor... I need an Indy fix...
  7. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is the working Lucas pseudo confirmed (remember...it was Revenge not Return of the Jedi) title for Indiana Jones 4.

Sadly, no Sean Connery (he's retired...but thats ok)

Read a TV Guide interview with "The Maker" by looking in the Latest News from force.net that can be at bottom of page.
  8. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    He really is good at coming up with STOOPID serial titles, isn't he?
  9. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Start planning now to mark you calendars for Memorial Day Weekend 2008. We will be having a line party for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (that really doesn't run off the tongue very well...)

Just figured I'd get the jump on this one.
  10. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    I wonder if I can find a theater that will let me pitch my tent near them...
  11. solo71 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "If adventure has a name, it must be....Hyperspace Police!" (cue Indiana Jones theme)
  12. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
  13. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
  14. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    96 days until Indiana Jones!!!!!
  15. locokarma Jedi Knight

star 1
    Let the countdown begin!
  16. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    This is approaching fast...

Of course, this time last year we were counting down to Celebration 4 on Memorial Day weekend...

But, this is good for a holiday as well...

Look for more information about Line Party soon...
  17. nlrtrooper Jedi Youngling

Sounds like fun, but doubt I will be able to make it. That is the weekend for Riverfest and no one is allowed off during that event..
  18. ForceConduit Jedi Youngling

star 1
  19. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Edit: thought I was on the Clone Wars Animated theater release thread...

Oops.

20. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Are we going to the midnight showing of this? I definitely want to! It's Lucasfilm, so I almost want to costume, but I don't have an Indy costume...
  21. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Midnight tickets are on sale now at the Rave.

ForceConduit, Razorback Jedi, Kynstar, and myself have acquired ours and are
    planning on attending...

So, join us any and all who want to...

Wal Mart has a cool Indy Monoply set... And the adventure heroes are adorable...

22. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    So what did you think? I liked it a lot, but I didn't love it. Read a horrible review today. I didn't think it was near as bad as the review made it out to be. Don't read the review from the DemoGaz, if you don't want to be spoiled.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.