IndianaJones.com

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Darthkarma, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthkarma Jedi Master

star 4

It definitely looks as though there is a revving up of the Indiana Jones franchise.

The revamped website indianajones.com is expanding and more comprehensive than ever.

They are even going to have discussion forums, which really tells me they are
    being very ambitious.

There's also a feature called MARSHALL COLLEGE and I have no idea what that's all about.

All of this is no doubt intended to be prep for Indy 4 in 2005. They're getting an early start.
  2. malducin Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmm, maybe the college section will have real info, you know like educational material about real archeological places and artifacts that are the inspiration for the movies? After all Lucas and Spielberg wanted Young Indy to be semi-educational so it would make sense. Though as far as I remember Indy sudied in Chicago but it wasn't a "Marshall College" so who knows what the connection is.
  3. Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Marshall Collage is where Indiana teaches at. I checked out the site today and it's great I look foward to the new features when they become available.
  4. Darthkarma Jedi Master

star 4

Very cool...that's a good example of how Lucas tries to make his projects positive, often by giving them an educational angle.
  5. DarthLazious Jedi Youngling

star 4
    It's about time Indy gets his own site.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.