main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indianapolis Entertainment books!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Rebel_Spook, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I had an idea the other day while looking through my local Entertainment book. I realized that for $20 it would likely be a good investment to get the Indianapolis Entertainment book. My local one has tons of buy one get one free meals, so with the fact that I am going to be there with my wife, if we go to restaurants in the book, it'll cost us half what we had been thinking for food!

Sebulba-X, being a Indianapolis local, do you know if the Entertainment book is any good for the downtown area near the major hotel?

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    No clue...next time I'm in a bookstore or newstand or wherever those are sold, I'll flip thru it.

I know AAA Motor club books for Indiana are decent for info and attractions.

Also usually good for great info is Indianapolis Monthly magazine.

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
  4. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I just took a look at the Indianapolis offerings at www.entertainment.com. There are quite a few which look like they are near the dome, Circle City Pizza, Sbarro, Subway, TGIFriday, Claypool Grille, Hard Times, Brewskis, Pizza Pasta etc, Donatos Pizza, Nick's Gyros, Holloywood Bar, Canary Cafe, IHOP, White Castle, Ben & Jerrys. The offers vary but you can take a look. The price on line is $25 but I get emails all the time with links to get $5 off. If anyone is interested I'll try to locate one.

You can also use the card which comes with the book for hotel discounts all over. You get 50% off rack rate at some hotels. I've used it for my trips to Universal in Florida for my stays at the Hard Rock. I can't remember for sure (I'll need to read up) but I think you can buy your local book and still get the discounts in Indianapolis. I think when you register your book you can print coupons off the web. I'll try to check for more details.

Great suggestion.

Carolyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.