main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Indianapolis MS Society Walk - March 18th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Sebulba-X, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    My wife and I have put together a team for the MS Society Fundraising walk to be held on March 18th. We're trying various ways to raise money here and there for the team, so if you feel like it, please visit our team page here: Team Page

I haven't done anything with my personal page, but you can click the sponsor me button to help me out...my wife has taken the time to fill things out on her page, so if you donate to her due to my slackerage, that's fine too...it all goes to the same place. In order to get my t-shirt, I have to raise $100, which I'll probably just donate myself anyway, but I think I'll probably put a couple SW items I was going to sell anyway up as charity auction ebay or something similar.

I'm sure a dollar or two will be well worth seeing me die from over exertion (I will be pulling my kids in a wagon, so :p ).

Thanks.

2. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    StarWarsCards.net Charity Auctions

The first of a few charity auctions are up and running. Money paid for the items will go to the team, which ultimately goes to the MS Society...there are 7 items up for grabs now...once the tax accountants leave me alone, I'll be putting some of my own stuff up for auction as well.

Thanks!

3. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Added a couple of my own items to the charity auction list, which you can check out here.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.