main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Indianapolis Zoo

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Because I love animals, I always make it a point to visit the zoos in all the major cities I go to. I have discovered that the Indianapolis Zoo is only one mile from the hotel we'll be staying at during CIII... How cool is that?! I intend to visit the zoo at some point during our stay there. It is within easy walking distance and admission is only $8.00 :D I have posted the link below if you are interested.

Guys, they have doplhins......DOLPHINS!!!
    *is now even more excited about trip*

Indianapolis Zoo

:D :p :D :p :D :p

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    You do realize that they freeze the dolphins for winter... ;)

3. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    That's cool. . . keep in mind, though, they have events at the con all day long. It's hard to break away during the day other than to eat. But who knows? You may find a block of time with stuff you're not interested in. The zoo sounds cool.

4. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I tend to get really irritated/nervous in a crowd after a while, no matter where I'm at or what's going on. I will walk down to the zoo for a little bit and check out the animals to get away... It will be fine... :) Besides, they have a baby walrus that I simply MUST see....

Provided they've thawed it out along with the dolphins... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.