main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indians Baseball Game

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JarJarJedi, Jul 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Okay, Yeah, me and no one to go with again...

Here's the scoop:

My sister and my brother-in-law got tickets with his sister to go to an Indians Game on July 27th at 1:05pm. Well, now they find out that they can't go, due to a baptismal class that is scheduled for that day. (And they can't go to another one, there is no other one, they are held as they are needed.) So, Jackie gave me her tickets. I asked my best friend to go with me, and when she checked her schedule, she was already getting off that Friday to go to Six Flags with her family, and she wasn't going to request off on Sunday too. (And she doesn't like baseball all that much.)

So, that leaves me no one to go with. I only have one extra ticket, becasue Jen (Bryan's (my brother-in-law) sister) paid for her own ticket. (And her boyfriend at that time, I think that she still has the other ticket for her new boyfriend.) Jackie never said that I had to pay her back.

The game is on Sunday, July 27th, at 1:05pm against the Twins I think. I don't have the tickets yet, my sister still has them, so I don't know what section they got.

Anyone want to go?

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Okay, did I forget to mention that the ticket was free, you don't have to pay for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.