main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indie-film lovers in the Bay Area - look here!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Girando, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girando

Girando Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2008
    I'm a CG artist and film-maker looking for people who are interested in making fun low(no)-budget scifi shorts!
    I recently left Sweden and moved to the Bay Area where I want to get to know more film-enthusiasts. This is really a great place with nice locations and I'd like to find similar minds to work with aiming for indie-festivals.
    Reply to this or send a private message if you are interested in chatting further. It's good if you include what you've previously worked on and what has been your inspiration, however passion and commitment is as good as experience.

-Daniel

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Hey, welcome to TFN. :) I'm not in your area but be sure to check up on the Cast and Crew Database - sometimes people are right near you and you'd never know...

Good luck!

3. Talic_Wildwood

Talic_Wildwood Jedi Master star 1

Nov 16, 2002
    Ahhh man....NOooooO!!!!

I just moved away from the Bay Area a few months ago. I won't be back until next year. Be sure to check out Mt. Diablo over near Walnut Creek. That entire location is just screaming for something to be filmed there.

Good luck and maybe we can work something out when I get back.

4. Darth_Abdax

Darth_Abdax Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 12, 2005
    I'm in the Bay Area until Monday, I've just completed a Sci-Fi short comedy. It'd be cool to meet in the next few days. PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.