main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indy Boxset

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by JONJEDI, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    Has anyone got this problem with the Indy boxset, on the temple of Doom and The last Crusade in the black widescreen bar at the bottom there is a pink line and it is so annoying it keeps flashing. So I took the boxset back and got another one and I have the same problem, it's not the DVD plyer I have tried it on another player and on a PC and I have the same problem. Has anyone else had this problem? it doesn't happen on Raiders, can anyone help me here please.

2. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    Hmmm can't say that i have had that problem with my set. Maybe i should go and have a look, as it's quite possible i never noticed it lol

3. trevor_lamb

trevor_lamb Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2002
    Take it back to the shop, get a refund, and then buy it somewhere else. This particular problem hasn't happened to my box set. But I have had to take the same thing back more than once before.

4. JONJEDI

Nov 11, 2002
    I took it back they said they can't give a refund and that they had none in and they said they can order me ANOTHER boxset or I can have stuff from the shop worth how ever much it was. I picked the boxset and I hope this one doesn't have any problems.

5. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    Is this HMV you got your Indy boxset from ?

6. trevor_lamb

trevor_lamb Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2002
    By law you can return your goods if they are faulty - The Sale of Goods Act 1979. It might be "store policy" not to give refunds if the customer just doesn't want it, or has ended up with two copies for Christmas etc. Then you can just change it.

If you still have it, take it back and demand to see the manager. Stand your ground - after all you have a faulty product.

7. JONJEDI

Nov 11, 2002
    Well I got it from GAME and I will wait until I get this next copy and if it still has the same problems I will see the manager and make sure I get a refund and if they refuse I will blow the shop up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.