main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL indy knights versus chicago/quadcities paintball

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Club_333, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    sherwood forest is hosting a star wars based "paintball scenario game" on the weekend of july 8-9-10.

pm me if interested.

It began quietly as the blue-toned warriors filed off the transport that had quietly landed on the moon of Dxun. The leader of the Mandalorian Warriors, Mandalore the Ultimate stood on the bridge of the command ship and turned toward his second. ?Canderous, begin the assault. We will gain much honor by conquering this moon. Once they call for help, then the Republic will have no choice but to respond and we will begin the Great Crusade. We will take the venerable Jedi Order apart, as Lord Khan has foreseen. This will be a battle for all of our people to gain the honor that is ours.?

?Yes, Mandalore,? Canderous replied. Turning to the view screen he sent the order. None to survive, all must be eliminated. This is the only way to assure that the Jedi would feel the need to venture to the Outer rim. He watched as the night sky slowly became more and more light as the fires began to spread. He wondered if the Republic would indeed venture to meet his people.

?We must attend to the people being massacred, Master.? Revan appealed. ?The Republic has asked for our help, isn?t that what the Jedi are here for. To protect the peace, to help the weak??

?No, replied Jedi Master Tetua, ?We are here to keep the peace in the Republic. That is the Outer Rim, and there is more to this that it appears. We cannot afford to be drawn out into a battle we cannot win. The Mandalorian Threat is too great and we must be patient. I am sure that more will develop in time.?

?But people are dying,? Malak replied. ?We must do something, Masters?

?We will watch and train for the day we must go into battle,? Master Winstar replied.

?That will not help those innocent people that are dying, Masters.? Revan yelled. ?I will go, and I will lead the relief effort to beat back the Mandalorians.?

?You will do no such thing,? replied Master C?Boath. ?The Jedi Council forbids interdiction in this matter. This is for the Republic to deal if, if they feel they must. We are protectors of Justice not warriors. Mind your anger, release your pride, these are the start of a path towards the Dark Side.?

?Masters,? Revan replied, drawing a breath. ?I will heed your call but remember that there are many Jedi who do not agree with this course of action.?

?We are aware, my old Padawan. And we can only hope that the Force will be able to guide us in the dark hours ahead. Now leave us so that we may try to come up with some ideas to help the Senate with in this time.? Finished, Master Delwynn.

And Revan and Malak, Jedi Knights turned and strode from the Jedi Council Chambers.

?There is much anger in the both of them,? stated Master C?Boath. ?This could cause problems with the younger Jedi.?

?It will be ok, Handyr? replied Master Delwynn, ?I know them both, I trained Revan myself, they will follow what we have decreed whether they think it the right path or not.?

?I hope you are right, Master Delwynn,? said Master Winstar. ?But I have a bad feeling about this, I have a feeling that something evil is coming this way and I think it may involve those two young Jedi more then they realize.?

?This cannot be allowed to stand, Malak.? Revan said looking at his friend. ?Well what do you propose, Revan,? He replied. ?We must gather a force of Jedi that feel as we do and pledge our help to the Republic. They cannot win this battle without us, and the Council is unwilling or to afraid to act?

?Surely you are wrong, my friend. The Jedi are not afraid of anything, there must be more there for the Masters to not want to get involved.? Malak looked at Revan ?Right??

?There is more here then we are being told about, Malak. There is something that they are trying to keep from us and the other Jedi as well as the Senate. Go, talk to our friends in the Order. Gather the Jedi you can, I will go talk

2. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    You should use styrofoam attached to wooden sticks and use them as lightsabers.

Bosh
    "Fan-Fic, meet Paintball."

3. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    That is way too much to read. Can someone condense it?

4. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Here ya go, Goat:

Red vs. Blue. Point the end that the paint comes out of at the other team. Pull the trigger.

5. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    It's the story of two Mandalorian warriors who find love on the battlefield but their Centurion doesn't approve of "that kind" of love. In the end there's a bunch of singing and dancing and our heroes not only prove that there's nothing wrong with "that kind" of love, but the entire Mandalorian race accepts it. However because of the added cost of Domestic Partner health insurance they can't fund their war effort properly and get wiped by the Duros. Someone in Indiana wants to re-enact this or something.

Bosh

6. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    I have better words but not proper for the fourm :)

7. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    I find it hard to believe you have any words at all Peaches. [face_laugh]

8. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    oh, he has words, they're just not properly spelled.

9. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    At least he knows proper capitalization rules, Jerky.

And if you play World of Warcraft you'd know he has PLENTY-O-WORDS....non-stop in fact.

Bosh

10. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Hence Goat's satirical comment.

11. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    if i played world of warcraft, i'd kick all y'all's a**.

12. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    Kick our astrisks?

13. Club_333

Nov 4, 2001
    this was changed to a big game

14. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    From the Indy Knights EZBoard:

I am letting you all know that I received some bad news. Anthony (Club333) was involved in a car accident this morning. He was T-boned by a semi. He was taken to Methodist Hospital.
    As of 1:34pm, he was taken into surgery for four fractures; two of which were to a femur and ribs. the other two are unknown.
    All of this came from his wife, Carmen
    Further updates will be posted here as they come.

15. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Oh man this is not good tell him hope he gets better.

16. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Club_333

best wishes for a speedy recovery

Ed

17. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Update from the IK boards:

:::: UPDATE ::::
    I just got off the phone with Anthony a few moments ago. He is in a lot of pain, but his mood is upbeat.

The fractures include:
    >> femur
    >> rib(s)
    >> tailbone
    >> pelvis

He is slated to remain in hospital for at least two days. I did not get the room he's in, for those who are planning a visit. I'll let you know as soon as news comes in.

18. Club_333

Nov 4, 2001
    we have not forgotten about this.
    however, due to the fact i was hit by a semi on july fifth, i am out of commission for anything for about 6 months to a year.

19. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    may your recovery be swift....
    [:D]

20. Moy

Moy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2005
    I hope you recover soon! I am hoping to do this event with you guys also, but I'm also currently out of commission. I fractured my pelvis bone :/ I understand 1/4 of your pain! I hope you feel better :] (I'm sure you are hearing that alot, haha, but I mean it!)

-Mary

21. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    I hope you get better soon 333.

Are we still ballin this fall?

I'm tweakin out my A5 and my trigger finger is gettin itchy.

22. ObiWanBottari

ObiWanBottari Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    [image=www.rebelscum.com/wizardworld2005/wwcO5_10.jpg]
    I am very interested in paintball this fall, and have been addiduously preparing a formidable arsenal and a surprise costume.

23. Brickout

Brickout Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Yea! Let's get the paintball rollin and set a date!

24. Club_333

Nov 4, 2001

i see your pelvic bone and raise you a femur, hip, and rib bone

i will be out of the balling scene until spring at the earliest.

25. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    So I'm guessing this event is postponed until 333 is fully operational.

What about our fall trip? We can't not go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.