Indy on DVD November 4th!

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by solo414, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    THIS IS IT PEOPLE!!! :D Indiana Jones on DVD November 4th. Here's part of the official press release about Indy arriving on DVD:

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (May 6, 2003) ? Indiana Jones is back.

Each film has had its image meticulously restored with THX digital remastering and sports a new Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack. Available in both widescreen and full-screen versions, there is no suggested retail price but the collection is anticipated to be available for approximately $49.95 in the U.S.

Including the films, THE ADVENTURES OF INDIANA JONES ? THE COMPLETE DVD MOVIE COLLECTION offers more than 10 hours of entertainment.

Disc 1 offers the completely remastered Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. On Disc 2 is Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, while Disc 3 offers Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Disc 4, which holds the bonus material, sports brand-new artwork by renowned movie-poster designer Drew Struzan.

The three Indiana Jones films, which will be available only as a collection, also feature Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround. All three films are closed-captioned and subtitled in English, French and Spanish in the U.S.
  2. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    :D :D I don't think I can wait that long!!! I'm just dying to see the 4th disc bonus materials!!! :D :D

And guess what I caught on cable early this morning? I saw the last half of Hanover Street, which I hadn't seen in years. Needless to say, I was in heaven at 6am. [face_love]
  3. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Check out the official website for a DVD trailer and see the cover art! I'm SO excited!!!!

CLICK HERE!
  4. CaptMereel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Finally! I know what I am buying myself for Christmas this year! Plus LOTR:TTT deluxe DVD is being released in November as well! Yeah! :)
  5. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I cannot wait! my brother is going to be so happy I still haven't told him about it yet, hes a HUGE Indy fan.

Forcebewitya!
  6. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Indiana Jones DVD Deleted Scene
    www.theforce.net

For Last Crusade: a whole flying chase sequence filmed that was dropped in favor of the motorcycle chase, and this additional footage should find it's way onto the DVD.
  7. JAKEFETT Jedi Knight

star 2
    only 6 months away - piece of cake!

I was prepared to wait about 3 years, like for this one other trilogy that will probaly be coming out then.
  8. JAKEFETT Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's finally here! :) :)

I seen Raiders recently on VHS so I wasn't too excited about it, but seeing Temple of Doom and The Last Crusade again was cool. I'm going upnorth bowhunting for a week so I won't be able to watch them at all till I get back. Maybe my roommate won't notice if our DVD player is gone, Hmmmm...
  9. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yup! Mine comes from Amazon this weekend! I am going to be a very happy girl! :D :D :D
  10. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    I love mine. I've watched all the bonus stuff and I've had time to watch Raiders and half of Crusade. I'm in love again.
  11. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm planning to have an Indiana Jones fest on my own this weekend. The Packers have not been doing too well so I think I will watch my new DVD set instead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.