main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Indy Shopping list

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Hey everyone,

I know not everybody is going to be able to get away for the fun packed weekend in Indy.
    I thought it would be great if those who were could be able to bring back stuff that those who cant go want. How about if we post our wants here, and we lucky ones can try our best to pick it up for ya.

So far, I know Magook wants a Sakul figure and Isbeth wants a pin (by the way, Isbeth, which one? There are two)

"Post it and it shall come"

Ian

2. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I want the Rebel pilot too!

3. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    I don't want to make any guarnantees...but i'm already buying a Secul for my roommate and they say that they are limiting it to two for each purchase.

4. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Travelers of the Council for the Celebration II:

I want to say that I conform myself with even the brochures given at this activities. But if the Force moves in you a small token of appreciation would be good, let's say a pin or something of that nature. Not interested in anything in particular. But remember, take your cameras with you. Take a lot of photos. And when you develop them I would like to have some copies of them. Since I have a scanner I can copy them. Now, that's really something good. And if anyone see Master Skywalker (Mark Hamill), Captain Solo (Harrison Ford), Leia Organa Solo (Carrie Fisher), C3PO (Anthony Daniels) or Chewbacca (Peter Mayhem) please ask for a photo or photograph from them. Please :D :D

Thanks a lot for any help offered.
    May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    BALTIMORE MD

5. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Like I said earlier I would love an autograph pic of Shannon Baksa (Mara Jade) if at all possible and a Geoge, err, I mean Jorg action figure. Just give me an estimated value and I'll give you the money! If not those two things, then anything from the Celebration II would do. Just don't bring me back any used sporks or bubble gum wrappers!!

6. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Even used soda/water cups. They might have decorations on them. Right DRK_HLMT? :D

7. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I din't know they had two pins. What do they look like? Unless they are too ugly, I guess either one will do. I will reimburse you at the May 11th. meeting. I just found out jeditalk.com will be broadcasting live, so I'll try and send you guys a hello if I don't get too swamped here.

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Sithspawn! :)

8. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Isbeth.....yeah there are two! one that reads "Star Wars-Celebration II" and the other "Star Wars-Attack of the Clones". If I'm correct, I believe you can view BOTH at STARWARS.COM under "celebration exclusives."
    Let us know.

9. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I couldn't find pictures on the main site, but I think I would rather have the "Celebration II" pin rather than the AOTC one. I will reimburse you at the May 11th. meeting. Thank you, safe travels and happy trails, sithspawn.

10. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Isbeth, Your too sweet. Thank you!

11. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey, thanks in advance for getting it for me and for the other folks as well, sithspawn, that was nice of you, even if you are a darksider.

12. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    DARKSIDER?????? Is that because I'm a 6'5" Italian, or because I live on the Eastern Shore. If the latter is the case.....I am NOT from here. I'm from the Hagerstown area.

13. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    No, it is because you are sithspawn.

14. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Nah, You dont get it. Luke and Leia are Sithspawn. The children of a Sith Lord. Thus, Sithspawn is a GOOD thing!

15. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Very interesting sithspawn, that's cool.

16. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Thanks man!

17. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I am beginning to understand this.

18. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I think it would be a good idea if those individuals going to Indianapolis would organize the shopping list being compiled in this thread and perform some teamwork so that everyone has a shot at getting what they have requested (like the special action figure). Then once the list is fully compiled, split it up among you travelers so as to increase the odds of everyone getting what they requested.

I have put in my request for the special Celebration II action figure.Make sure everyone not going also has put in their request for items they may want.

19. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Only two days left to get your request in!!!!
    Compiling the list and divying up was my original plan. But those going are not responding to the posts. I KNOW I will be able to get atleast to figures....one for me, and one for Magook in exchange for line-standing. I will TRY to get more, but cant promise anything. If we ALL pitch in and get some teamwork going on......then and only then might we have a chance at satisfying everyones "wishlist".

20. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    A deal -

I will pick up anything on someone's wish list within limitations (ie: I'm already getting two Saculs...they only let you get two) but anything else...in return for...

6 tickets for the midnight show at the Senator....

Give me your lists asap and I'll let you know what I can guarantee to bring back.

Let me know if anyone can complete this trade.

21. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    LAST CHANCE GANG!!

I will be checking the boards one LAST time tomorrow morning (Thursday) at 7:30am to compile the final list of shopping requests.
    After that, I'm off to Indy and will have no way to check this thread. So POST NOW!!

22. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well my wish-list is just an autograph pic of Shannon Baksa (Mara Jade) if at all possible and a Geoge, err, I mean Jorg action figure. If not then anything you can get your hands on! Okay, I'll even take napkins if it has anything Star Wars on it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.