Indy vs. Vader 2 Trailer

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by burkevader, Feb 6, 2012.

Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. burkevader Jedi Knight

star 2
    Been in the works for over 2 years now...mainly because my buddy has been constructing these amazing sets and props you will see in the trailer.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muxoK-q1asg

[image=http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/409069_313915718641822_100000701905132_1018514_500423926_n.jpg]
  2. ResisterOfEvil Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I just love the idea of this film! (the poster is really cool too, did you make it or did your friend?)
  3. Chewbakken Jedi Grand Master

I forgot I even had an account here - DOH! This is Burke Vader's buddy ( yes, I did make the poster, ResisterOfEvil - thanks for the compliment!:D ). Just wanted to let everyone here know that our film project is finally nearing completion after 4 years of work! We would have been finished much sooner, but the set construction took up a solid two years of production time. Our last set, the underground temple, is now finished with about two days worth of set dressing to be applied to the floor before filming ( there are 2-3 props left to finish up for this sequence before the cameras can roll again, hopefully next month ). Looking to have this sucker finished and released before the year is up! Here's a few pics of what we've done so far:

[IMG]
    Death Star interiors. This set consisted of two wall frames ( each with three panels ) which could be rearranged into either a room corner or a hallway - half of a door frame was also built complete with control panels and a track for the sliding door ( no door was actually built though - maybe next time! )

[IMG]
    Stairway, spike chamber and cave entrance sets ( the cave entrance matches a location we filmed in one of our nearby canyons ).

[IMG]
    Filming on the previous sets - November 2012.

[IMG]
    A corner of the nearly completed temple set.

It's been a long haul, but there's finally light at the end of the tunnel ( I won't go this crazy on a film project again - too much work! ) Looking forward to wrapping this up soon - stay tuned!
  4. JMaster Luke Force Ghost

star 4
    Truly amazing work. Looking forward to finished project. I love the imperial hall way there.
  5. Chewbakken Jedi Grand Master

Thanks!:D Yeah, that set turned out pretty good on film. After the first night of filming, we were cracking up watching the footage - they looked like outtakes from ANH! ( while the other sets will be completely dismantled, the Death Star panels have been carefully stored away for future use on other projects )
  6. Chewbakken Jedi Grand Master

Moderators: AdamBertocci