OKC, OK Infinites

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Boba-Fatt, Dec 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba-Fatt Jedi Padawan

Anyone know the best place in town to get Star Wars comics? In particular, has anyone seen any copies of the Star Wars Infinites series?
  2. Starfig873 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I could be wrong but I swear I saw one of those infinite comics at the Penn mall waldenbooks. I'd imagine any waldenbooks'd have 'em then.
  3. Boba-Fatt Jedi Padawan

wow, waldenbooks, who'd thought!
    thanks.
  4. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    WaldenBooks does get Star Wars comics, but they never have them out on time. Sometimes they're a week or two late, sometimes it's a month or two.

So it's better to go to a real comic shop. There's a place on 63rd and Meridian called New World. They have a good selection of new and old SW stuff.

There's also a new place at Kelly and Danforth (on the strip with ACE and Dollar General) called...uh...something Heroes (probably American Heroes). It's pretty new, kinda small, and they only have a little bit of old stuff, and what they do have is a little pricey. But, they have new comics on time, and it's regular price. That's where I've been going lately.
  5. Boba-Fatt Jedi Padawan

cool thanks, I go to New World every so often. I wonder if they might even be able to direct me to a Star Wars RPG group? hmmm....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.