main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Infinities

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Moonshadow, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2003
    Chitra looked down at her data pad. "Nothing special today. Just the basic report on economic activity and military findings." Nothing had really been going on lately. But that was a good thing.

As the hover limo stopped, she got out and held the door open for her employer.

tag: mertroid

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Ridelia stuck a leg out and then she pulled herself forward and out of the limo. A soft slam was made as the door shut to the hovering limo. Humming off Ridelia walked ahead of her employee and walked quickly through the spinning doors. The glass reflected the sunlight off. Inside their images were upon the metallic floors. Theri footsteps echoed as they went around the corner and to Lord Vader's office.

Tag: Moonshadow

3. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2003
    Chitra followed Ridelia to the conference room and closed the door behind her.

At the head of the table was Lord Vader. Of course, he was standing, as he never sat at these meetings. To his right was Lady Organa.

tag: mertroid

OOC: agh! i've gotta go... i will finish this post later.

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Lord Vader, Lady Organa," Ridelia bowed a head down to them and looked over to Chitra.
    "What information you have for us today?" Lady Organa questioned as her hazel eyes focused on them.
    Ridelia pulled out her folders and began the meeting.
    "What do you wish us to do with the elder prisoners?" she asked as she pulled out some papers with photos on them.
    Ridelia handed them over to Lady Organa to look at and then she handed them to Lord Vader.
    "They are of use to us, we will leave them," Lord Vader spoke in his dark voice with his black helmet glowing.
    "May I ask what use they have for us?" Ridelia asked as she looked at Lord Vader but not directly in the eye.
    "They have some information we need. There's rumors of a new rebellion developing," Lady Organa replied.
    Ridelia nodded her head and then looked over to Chitra to show what she had for them.

5. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Fredric Dell walked into Lord Vader's office. He saw Ridelia and Chitra there.

"Good Afternoon, Sir and misses," he said. "I'm not missing anthing, aren't I?"

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Ridelia glared at Fredric as he was either late or coming in for some random reason. If he was late Lord Vader would be surely to punish him, choke him until he couldn't talk or something. Ridelia then turned back around to face Lord Vader and Lady Organa.
    "Where are these rumor rebellions claimed to be Milady?" Ridelia asked as she looked over to Lady Organa.
    "Iridonia we have been informed," she replied with her hazel eyes glaring at Fredric.
    Lord Vader stood tall and stared at Fredric, but then looked over to Ridelia and Chitra.

Tag: Moonshadow, Jango313

7. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    jordan pulled out a thermal detonator and walked up the man he pulled the pin and killed him self.

Occ: bye!!! u can decide if u die or not.

8. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Yes about the rumors," Fred decided to inform her. "If there were such rebellions our army is more than enough to squash these pathetic attemps. In fact, that's the reason I'm here. Lord Vader, We are waiting on your word, if we should launch our troops or not."

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Not now Fredric, we will catch them by suprise, but you may send troops to be spies and find out what information they have and have them come back. Send three troops, have them disguised and they have 60 hours to find out what they can," Lord Vader spoke deeply and stood there staring at Fredric.
    Ridelia and Chitra watched and listened as Lady Organa did.
    "3 days you have," Lady Organa translated Vader's time period and waved a hand for Fredric to leave.

Tag: Jango313

10. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Yes, M'lord," Fred said as he left.

Dell got three of his best troops and told them Vader's instructions. They left as soon as possible.

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "And we have three new prisoners Milord," Ridelia continued the meeting as Fredric left.
    Ridelia handed the folders over to Lady Organa. Lady Organa looked them over and then handed them over to Lord Vader.
    Lord Vader was breathing and looking them over.
    "Where were these found?" he asked.
    "Coruscant Milord," Ridelia replied.
    "Bring them forth to me at once," Vader commanded.
    "Yes sir," Ridelia bowed and headed out with Chitra.

12. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    OOC: Anyone know what happened to Freakpudding? I'm kinda stuck here till she posts again :)

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: We can contact her and remind her :)

14. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    OOC: Sorry guys. Thought I had posted. My computer was being stupid that day, I guess. [face_plain] I hate cable modems.

BIC:

"Oh, no need to worry, Major," Ki-Na half-rose as he was seated. "I, too, get caught up in the work."

She smiled at him from across the private table. A group of nymphs stood at the entrance, singing softly. Ki-Na realized all too late that this resturant was meant for more of a romantic meeting, not strict business.

"I don't suppose you've found anything interesting to the case, have you?" Ki-Na ignored her inner feelings and sipped the wine.

15. Darth-Cadia

Darth-Cadia Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2003
    This looks like a ton of fun- Great Concept, I love the Comic Books

Name: Claine Terve
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant

Height: 6'4
    Weight: 201
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair/Fur Color: Red
    Skin Color: Tan
    Other:

Personality: Headstrong-Risky, Independent

Affiliation:Bounty Hunter(I was wondering if I could because I thought that with Vader after the leader of this Rebellion I could be of some use? If not I'll choose another)
    Branch of Service: None
    Weapons:Gauntlet- DL-80 Blastech, 2 concussion Grenades, Boot blaster,Mini Ion Cannon, and a TC-X Sniper Rifle

Background: Parents killed in speeder accident-Blames himself, Became Hunter on Own, always angry
    ---------------------------------------------

Claine impaitently stood in his run down quarters. His informant, damn near his friend, was coming. Claine was always needing information. He was a poor Bounty Hunter. Most were, but there were other ones like the infamous Boba Fett. He was never going to be killed. The galaxy was in ruins after that Skywalker punked failed to blow up the Weapon. Information leaked out and Claine was on the recieving end of it. The Empire was still in power, it didn't matter to him. But he always heard stories of when the Glaxy was free. Then the empire arrived, or came to be as many looked at it.

He heard a knock on the door.

"WHO IS IT?" Claine shouted.

"Information!"

"Come on in!"

AS the informant walked in he took a lokk around, Claine thought that when every time he came that the Informant thought the place was getting worse.

" I've got a big gig for you! Its not official but I think it will be soon."

Claine eyed him carefully and soon thought of wealth and riches as he always did.

"There's these Zombie Things in Coruscant, deep in Coruscant. There like monsters and no one on our side knows whos behind it. Since we've got people all around the Empire they know they want to take care of it. The Empire isn't very careful about Information these days. Especially when the Galaxies nothin but Bounty Hunters and Smugglers."

Claine let it set in for a while.

"Good, this is a lot of Information, perhaps too much. Dont let anyone else know!"

" Claine, I cant do that, people pay me for this type of Info!"

Claine thought a bit. Hmm, he thought, the Empires rich, I cant walk right in there, but if what he says is true, then Im rich. As Claine thought more he felt a blaster against his head.

"Look, Terve, im tired of just being Information, this is my deal and NO ONE IS GONNA SCREW IT UP! Im barely able to live! Sorry old pal, but we all need money!"

The trigger was pulled but no blast came. Claine turned around and said:

"Look, your not going to be able to Hunt with the safety on your blaster!"

Claine ripped the weapon from his hands. He grabbed the little weasel by the shirt and carried him to the window. The window was already busted open.

"Ah. the joy of living in an apartment 367 stories up! You say there deep in there? Say hi to them for me!"

The man squirmed but couldnt get out of it. Claine tossed him out and watched him fall, fall, fall.

16. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    Isont smiled and replied, "Yeah, I've found some stuff that could pan out; a pattern of sorts. I'd need some more information about your board of directors, but I think I've found a connection between where the dissapearances are occurring and who supervises those factories. It would help me exceptionally if I could get the data I mentioned before."

He paused and sipped the wine that had been ordered, then continued,"But I need to do some hands on work down there. And for that I'd need your help, for the reasons I explained. If you could come down with me, I'd really appreciate it."

He grinned, slightly embarrassed, and added, "Do you take all your business engagements here? I feel like just sitting down is going to cost me my soul, plus the rest of my lifes wages."

TAG: freakpudding

17. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    *UP*

Dang, I keep killing this thread! ;)

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Ridelia bowed her head down and turned around to leave Darth Vader and Lady Organa behind. Chitra followed Ridelia. Both headed down the hall, walking quickly for they had orders to bring the three new prisoners forth before Darth Vader.

19. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    Claine was walking around the parking platforms. He needed time to think. If he waited then the Empire wouldnt need him, if they needed anybody. They'd need Boba Fett. Not him. He was going to the closest base, and start some chit-chat. he needed money, he needed them.

Claine sat down in the Pilot seat of his ship, the Black Fox. It was a sleek, black cruiser that was very fast and dangerous, as he described it. He started up the engines and checked out his parking odometer. The Imperials were gonna get a visit from Claine, hopefully a hopeful one.

20. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *looks over the idea and scratches his chin* Hmm...sound very good...i think i'll join, but i'll have to think of a character first. I'll have a character sheet soon. Alrighty then, see ya around.

21. Darth-Cadia

Feb 16, 2003
    Uh, are we playing anymore?

22. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    I don't know; I'm kind of trapped in that resteraunt; FP must be busy, or something.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Yeah I'm waiting for Moonshadow to reply :)

24. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Guess who's coming! No! Not Santa Claus! lol
    Moonshadow might be on later tonight though. *shrugs*
    Name: Ace Kinner
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: ????

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 186
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color: Jet Black
    Skin Color: White
    Other: His heart is on the right side of his body instead of left.
    Personality: Quiet, rarely socializes, keeps to himself

Affiliation: N/A
    Branch Of Service: N/A
    Weapons: Two blaster pistols, and a belt of thermal detonators

Background: Ace is a extraordinarily skilled fighter from the bowels of Coruscant and a few agents of the Empire keep watching him every once in awhile, because of some reason from the past that Ace doesn't remember.

25. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    OOC: Jeez, these move too fast!

BIC:

"I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable," Ki-Na pouted her lips a bit. "It's purely for show, Major."

She smoothed back her hair and thought about the Board of Directories.

"One thing you must understand, Major, is the bureaucracy of my company. The factories are under the Board, but not controlled by them. They are... controlled by foremen who are controlled by officers who are controlled by staff advisors... so on and so forth. My Directors have ensured that the factories are very hard to trace to themselves. To try and undertake a task you've described will require weeks, even months of research. But, if you like, I can set my secretary on it. She's loyal to me and no one else," Ki-Na smiled at the waiter as the appetizers were set out. "Now, about this idea of me going with you... I'm not certain it will work. You see, I am a newly widowed woman. My husband left me a fortune... and our infant daughter. If I were to go with you, she would too. I will take no other options."

TAG: Coota

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.