main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Info about "Conversation" Options

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Haikukid, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Haikukid

Haikukid Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2013
    Hi out there,

Just wanted to start a conversation with other members, but was wondering about the options you can choose before posting....like "sticky conversation"? Where can I find this info? Thanks!!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Haikukid! :)

There aren't many official explanations around. You can find the ones under the help section at the header. There are some info threads at the top of board "Welcome New Users (WNU)", which might be interesting later on. But that doesn't help you with your question right now, since there's no place that explains 'stickied conversation'. In the glossary (one of the info threads of WNU) you can find the explanation of 'stickied thread', which means "thread that is always on the top of a page". If you transfer this to conversations (also called private messages / pm), it should be always at the top of your personal conversation area (hit "inbox" at the top) - no matter how much time passed. I haven't tested it myself, but that's what it supposed to do.

I hope this helps, but if you have further questions or need more help with the other pm options, just post them here. Posting it here is the best way to go (especially if there aren't an info place - like in your case). :)

Enjoy your stay! :)