main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Info. On Our 6th Meeting/Chapter Project

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Ok Jawa Hunters, it's time for our 6th meeting. For this meeting we are going to start working on our Chapter Project of building our own lightsabers. :) I know everyone is looking forward to getting started on them. Remember, if you haven't already done so, get to Lowe's (or wherever) & get anything you want to put on your lightsaber to make it uniquely "yours". Here's the details:

Date: Saturday March 15 - 2003
    Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
    Place: Hobby Shop on New River Air Station

Make sure you bring some money with you for lunch. One of us will make a run to Wendy's on the base to pick up lunch. :)

Oh, one more thing.....if anyone should finish with their project before I get there, please hang out & wait for me before you leave....I have a few surprises for everyone. Let's just say....."Everyone will be taking a little something home with them that deals with Star Wars". :)

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Cool umm what will you have for the lightsabers and what would anyone suggest bringing to put on your lightsaber?

-UD

3. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey everone! It's the good-looking guy of the group again! Sorry my posts have been few and far between. I promise to get better at this. Well, anyways, I will be there at the meeting. In a few minutes, JediKnight Jerri and I are going to go to the scrap yard (Lowes) to go find some accessories for our lightsabers. It's gonna be a lot of fun, guys! Looking foward to seeing everyone there. May the force be with all of you!

4. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    I am interested in going, however I have no idea how to get to the afformentioned rondezvous point.

5. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Hello Cinemafreak. We would love to have you join us. I have sent you a private message with where you can meet me at tomorrow & the time. I also included my cell # in case you need to get in touch with me in the morning. We are looking forward to meeting you tomorrow! :)

6. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    A great meeting/workshop! I really enjoyed it today! It was so much fun making our own lightsabers! :)

Welcome to our newest member.....cinemafreak! Glad you are now a part of The Jawa Hunters! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.