main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Info on Star Wars Weekends

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by tikkijedi, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    An Epic Cast - See over 40 different characters from the entire Star Wars saga, including - for the first time - Anakin Skywalker and Darth Sidious.

What actually is this talking about?

Also, I've never been during Star Wars weekend. Is there one or two days that are best to go? Meaning I wouldn't wanna do MGM all three days. I would wanna go to Islands of Adventure atleast one day.

Can someone please pm me?

I also need to get in touch with the 501st Florida Garrison. I was hoping to maybe troop with them in the parade.

2. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    If youre an active member with the 501st, then just go to fl501st.com. Theres a SWW's thread where you can sign up.

http://www.fl501st.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3621

Dale

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    ok, I've asked this question several times and still haven't gotten a answer. Are all three days of SWW the same. OR Is there something different that goes on each day?

I'll be there for June 10-12th but, I wanna do 2 other theme parks. Not just MGM all 3 days. I'm wondering if there's one day that's the best day to go.

4. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I believe it is the same all three days. Each weekend has different "celebrities," but the events on each day within one weekend are the same.

Its a lot of fun and many people get dressed up just to go. I plan on going in costume this year as long as I get it finished in time.

I was wondering about this. So, people can just show up in costume, if they're not in the 501st or Rebel Legion?

I was thinking about taking my lightsaber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.