main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Info on Two Towers DVD

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Completely stolen from the RMFF's thread here. Thanks to Obi_Wannabe and Taeriel who posted this info originally

Pretty much the same as last year, two disc in August, four disc in November.

From scifi.com

Two Towers DVDs Due

New Line Home Entertainment announced that initial DVD and VHS versions of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers will come out Aug. 26, with a special edition due Nov. 18. The basic DVD release of The Two Towers will carry a suggested retail price of $29.95, the VHS $22.99.

In November, New Line will release a four-disc special extended DVD edition, comparable to last year's extended version of The Fellowship of the Ring. TTT will have more extra footage than FotR did... 43 mins extra, giving the movie a running time of 222 minutes.

2. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    i already got it on dvd though ;-)

3. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002

:D

Cool! Even more drool material!

4. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    *SHRIEK OF JOY*

Can't wait!!!!

Mmmmmm....Legolas....Aragorn....Faramir....EYE CANDY!!!!

5. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    im happy this comes out on that day. happy birthday to me!! it will be a great birthday.

6. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    I can't wait to see the extra footage they put back into it like they did in the first one. Putting the footage back in made the first one soooooo much better. Maybe the Two Towers will even be closer to the book then. ;) Still can't believe some of the changes they made in the move. They are going to have to cut Return Of The King reeeeealy short to fit it into a movie now.

7. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    Can't wait! But I think I'll wait to buy the extended edition and just rent the first release. Although that is what I said last time. ;)

"elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo"

8. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    I hear you harmp1 I have both too.

[face_blush]

9. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    Me, too. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.