main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

INFO REGARDING OUR FIRST MEETING!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    The first meeting will be held on May 8th, 2005. At 3 PM at Dolphin Mall in front of Border's Bookstore. If you have any questions or concerns post them here, or email me at barcenaswilliam@hotmail.com or IM me at KoRnRawker. Hope to see everyone from this board there!!! MTFBWY!!!

2. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    As mentioned in our other topic about the first meeting...everyone is welcome!!! We need as many people as we can get to get this FF started!!! Come and join us as we talk and discuss everything SW!!! MTFBWY!!!

3. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    IMPORTANT CHANGE!!! The meeting will take place on SATURDAY MAY 7th!!! The time and location is the same but the meeting has been moved up one day forward!!! PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND PLAN ACCORDINGLY. Sorry for the sudden change. MTFBWY!!!

4. ThaFunkyPhantom

ThaFunkyPhantom Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Hey till what time is the meeting planned for? I am very interested in going but I work on Sat till 4:30.

5. JediCerasiKaDela

JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2005
    Hey,I definately want to come the only problem is I live in west palm beach and don't know my way around down there so I am going to need directions.

6. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    I might go.
    Hopefully nothing comes up that day.

7. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Any FIU students going?

8. sea_trooper

sea_trooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2003
    I live right close to Dolphin Mall, and now that I know this isn't a hoax I'm going! Or try as hard as I can to...

9. ilovechewchew

ilovechewchew Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    dammit. i'd love to go, but i work at 3 that day. dammit dammit dammit. now my heart is broken.
    will there be any other meetings?

10. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    This is a reminder that our first meeting will be tomorrow at Dolphin Mall in front of Border's Bookstore at 3pm!!! Anyone and everyone is welcome to go!!! We will be discussing many things at our first meeting to start things off and make this FF grow!!! I have no idea of the length of the meeting but if you have to be somewhere else you can go at any time...no ones holding a blaster to your head and telling you to stay :D Ok sorry lame joke. But yes the meeting is still on and I hope I'll be able to see all of you tomorrow. I will be sporting an Imperial emblem shirt so you can spot me. MTFBWY!!!

11. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    TahiriVeilaSolo...I will be an FIU student very soon because I am entering in the Summer.

12. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Regarding future meetings...once we see how everything goes in our first meeting we will see what we will do from there. I plan to have 1 meeting every month but we'll see what everyone else has to say. So if anyone misses this meeting dont worry because there will be other ones to attend. MTFBWY and I hope to see you all tomorrow!!!

13. sea_trooper

Jul 14, 2003
    I'm going in a Star Trek shirt just to let everybody know, so that I won't be hissed from the group :p

A question, any estimate to how many people might be going?

14. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    No specific amount. You can definitely say at least one because I will be there. (won't miss first meeting for the world -- only for Lucas).

15. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    Any FIU students going?

I'm a FIU student. But I'm still not sure if I'm going to the meeting.

16. sea_trooper

Jul 14, 2003
    I came, 10 minutes late but I was there, but I didn't see anybody else, that is except for the hundreds of other people that were there too. I have no idea if they were there for the meeting too but I doubt it. I walked around in front of the bookstore for like 20 minutes and I didn't see any group resembling what I was looking for. For the next meeting I suggest a more secluded place, like inside a store or beside the stairs.

17. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Well the everyone that attended was wearing a Star Wars shirt. Like I was wearing a shirt with the Imperial symbol, someone else had the Rebel Alliance symbol, another one with Darth Vader and someone else had Chewie. So for the next meeting I'll take your story into consideration and find a better place for everyone to meet at. Thanx for the suggestion. MTFBWY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.