main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Info. regarding the next meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by Darth_Santos, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    The next meeting, which will take place on June 4th, will be held at Dolphin Mall (for directions, please look at mapquest.com) on the bench in front of Borders Book Store (right in front of the window). We will wait until 3:20 PM (everyone should be there by 3PM) for everyone to arrive, and then we will move to a better spot that we can discuss at.

Here are the dates for the next two meetings:

June 4, 2005

July 2, 2005

For a recap of today's meeting, please visit the thread on the main page of the Miami forum.

Thank you!

2. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    If anyone of you guys have a recommendation of a better place to meet you should post it here so we can take it into consideration for our future meetings. MTFBWY!!!

3. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Yes! Your suggestions are always welcome!!!

4. ilovechewchew

ilovechewchew Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    i have no problem with borders at dolphin mall cuz i have a car, but i was thinking, maybe more people would show up at the borders in kendall on us1 since it's right off the metro-rail. easier for people to get to i think.

5. sea_trooper

sea_trooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2003
    My problem was that I didn't know where you guys were. I was there, you might have seen me, but I didn't see you. Mostly because there were alot of people there. Now you say we're meeting at the bench in front of the window, that's good. I'll be there, and hopefully other people won't.

6. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Man we were wondering if other people were there also!!! I got there kinda late like at 3:30 so the other fans that were there were at the bench looking for others who came. Once I got there we went inside the bookstore and started the meeting. Hopefully next time we will be able to get everyone togethere and not miss anyone. MTFBWY!!!

7. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2002
    The Location is fine for me but I don't usually get off work until 5.

8. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    DAMN!!! Well last time it was 5 and we were still there at Border's. We ended like at 6:15 cuz after Border's we went to go get something to eat. So I'm sure next time we'll still be there by 5. MTFBWY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.