main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Information For Meeting # 10.................

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    So, is everyone ready for our next meeting, Meeting # 10? I've tried really hard to schedule this for a day & time where everyone can make it. We have a new member that just joined at our last meeting that some of ya'll haven't met yet. We also have another member that Meeting # 10 will be his first meeting. I would like for everyone to be able to meet everyone at this meeting. Some of ya'lls schedules I know. Some of ya'll, I have been on the phone with you several times over the past few days trying to figure out what will work for ya'll. I believe I finally have a good day & time that will suit everyone. :) (I hope).

Day: Sunday June 1-2003

Place: McDonalds & Cinema Theater (by
    KMart on Henderson Dr.)

Time: 7:00pm

Agenda: Milkshakes/Brief Meeting & Matrix
    Reloaded

We will meet at McDonalds on Marine Blvd. at 7:00pm. Here we will have milkshakes or whatever you want & a brief meeting. This will also be a good time for everyone to meet our newest members. At 7:45, we will head over to the Cinema Theater to take in the 8:00pm showing of Matrix Reloaded. I look forward to seeing everyone there. :)

2. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    I'll be there

3. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Count me in, too.

4. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Actually, that is the Luau that we are throwing at church, which I can't miss. It is the culmination of our 40 Days of Purpose series, and I need to report on what happens for the website. So, I won't be able to make it

5. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Cool I think I'll be there!

6. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    I will meet everyone after the movie for a few minutes

7. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Sounds good cinemafreak! I've already started spreading the word. No one seems to have a problem with hanging out after the movie. See you then. :)

8. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    What time should I meet you guys?

9. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    cinemafreak, I'll let you know by Saturday what time to meet us & where. Check here for it. I may also give you a call. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.