main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Informational threads vs. Rules and Announcements

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Mar17swgirl, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    I've noticed some time ago that the old Informational Threads option in the drop-down menu links to an "access denied" page. But IIRC it has long since been replaced by the Rules and Announcements forum.

Shouldn't the drop-down menu be corrected to include the link to the Rules and Announcements? I think it would be more helpful for the new users, because now the only way to get to that forum is to either visit the Comms or click through the main board and Administration group.

Just a minor thing, but nothing that couldn't be corrected, IMHO... :)

2. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    I've been annoyed with that for months, but too lazy to make a thread about it. Another thing... why aren't the two ROTS boards removed from the drop down menus as the TPM and AOTC boards were, seeing as they're both inactive forums? And isn't one of the games boards in the inactive category?

3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    this doesn't really seem like anything that merits a thread... wouldn't it have just been better to PM gabe?

4. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    This is something we can PM to gabe. When we started the Rules and Announcements Forum as an update to the Informational Threads Forum, et. al., as an all-inclusive consolidation of threads, some things like this were missed. Thanks for the heads up. :)

5. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    No problem. :) Feel free to lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.