main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Initial Teaser Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by deine_mutter, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E CHU TA!

E CHU TA! Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2000
    Lucasfilm?s track record on Trailers is very good. So, from that standpoint, I?m not worried.

In addition, the only finished shots we have seen are stills from the Jedi Temple, the Coruscant Battle, and Tantive IV.

We have yet to see a completed shots of:

a) Kashyyyk
    b) Utapau
    c) Clonetroopers
    d) General Grievous
    e) Mustafar & the Duel
    f) Sidious with Saber

The opening sequence is 90% complete, so I expect to see a number of shots from this segment in the trailer. The duel and the rest are wip?s, but I?m sure there are plenty of completed shots.

If we get to see actual moving video of any of the items listed above, I?ll be very satisfied.

2. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    What is Team America: World Police rated?

I know a lot of South Park contents are Lame, and unsuitable for children... but Ep3 maybe PG-13 though...

Anyways... LOL
    [image=http://hugoweb.free.fr/southpark/Cartman%20Anakin%20Vader.jpg]

3. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Watch the breathing trailer

I'am going to investigate this but I know what the answer is going to be

4. E CHU TA!

Jan 8, 2000
    You must have missed my comment on the previous page, JediMaster22.

5. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    >You must have missed my comment on the previous page, JediMaster22. <

No I did not miss your comment...

so you thinK GL will ABSOLUTLY NOT put it with Team America for that reason?

6. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    so did everyone of us

LOL! Riiight. In January people were still arguing about the DVD set coming in November (if at all); the title was still up in the air (sure, people guessed ROTS but also Rise of the Empire etc); and still everyone has been convinced the trailer will come out in November.

Stop frontin', yo. Me'sa da smartsa.

RB

7. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    yousa have connections, wesa don't!

8. Holocron_Collector

Holocron_Collector Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2001
    I assume the first teaser will not have any dialogue, like the breathing teaser for AOTC?

9. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    yousa have connections, wesa don't!

Me'sa da soup de'secreet fakesa insidah!

RB

10. _Equilibrium_

_Equilibrium_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2004
    KILL THE GUN GANS

11. E CHU TA!

Jan 8, 2000
    so you thinK GL will ABSOLUTLY NOT put it with Team America for that reason?

I would say it?s a safe bet considering that Matt & Trey spent an entire episode of their program deriding GL and questing his filmmaking ethics. It?s not like it was a few off-handed jokes.

Hell, they even melted his head at of the end of the show.

I assume the first teaser will not have any dialogue, like the breathing teaser for AOTC?

I think Lucasfilm viewed the ?Breathing? trailer as a success. So, I wouldn?t be surprised if they try to emulate it for ROTS.

We may get ?Breathing Part 2.?

12. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    you saying your the only one that guessed Revenge of the sith

give me a break, that doesnt even count, most starwars fan believed that

so your really 1 for 1, you had a 50, 50 on the month that the dvd would come out

woop di do

13. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    Please... there is a difference between guessing it and stating "Revenge of the Sith was the title from day one of the script." It was confirmed by Pabs in August.

Also, while everyone else was saying that the OT DVD's would come out in November (even TF.N's secret insiders) I nailed it with September. I then stated that the ROTS trailer would come out in October... I am 2 out of 3, for now. :)

Sure, I am no insider (at least not a real one like the ones who post here or run websites) but I sure am a great guesser.

RB

14. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    My birthday is November 6, so what birthday present could be any better than having LFL release the trailer on November 5? I won't complain if they release a few weeks earlier though.

15. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    Move your birthday up!

RB

16. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    They aren't going to release anything on the 6th of November. It's a Saturday! Be reasonable and think before you post.

My birthday is the 14th of February. I hope LFL will release something on the 15th. That would be awesome!

---

For the record, lukestarkiller1977 is 1 for 1 for predicting on 6/13 that the teaser will be available to Hyperspace members first and the Best Buy Insider mag confirmed it. Unfortunately for him, this thread got made official and his got locked.

17. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    "I am no insider (at least not a real one like the ones who post here or run websites) but I sure am a great guesser."

You just said you had contacts

lol, your just a guesser like everyone else

not an insider

lol

18. Im_just_guessing

Im_just_guessing Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 23, 2002
    Say...my school paper has free tickets to see Raise Your Voice...maybe I can take them, see the preview, skip the rest of the movie, and not feel guilty about wasting money...

Hmmm...except I think they might be sneak preview tickets...which might mean out before the preview? I dunno...

19. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    You just said you had contacts

I have never said I had contacts. Only "real" insiders claim to have contacts. I have a crafty Magic-8 Ball.

lol, your just a guesser like everyone else

Yeah, but so far my guesses are more accurate than "real" insider info.

RB

20. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    "yousa have connections, wesa don't!

Me'sa da soup de'secreet fakesa insidah!

RB"

I just doubt that the trailer coming ouy with that Police movie is true

It will most probebely will come out with Incredibles

I will get a response this week from one of my guys and tell you all if this is real

-----

" "real" insider info"

who are these real insiders?

people that submit info into TFN?

21. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    Listen, Indy3... there are maybe two real insiders who have given away info for Episode III. One of them is Ewok Pudu (who gave away most of the movie and some cool pics) and one other person who shall not be named.

Everyone else is a "real" insider. I am not an insider. I am just a guy who seems to have the ability to guess well. I call myself a "super secret fake insider." So when someone said I had contacts I simply stated that fact. I did not claim to have contacts.

If I did have contacts I sure as heck would not talk about it unless someone said "Hey, RB... you can tell people about this." I don't really surf on the same wave as people who feel the need to tell everyone they know someone at LFL.

Having said that, I value my guesses more than the info of "real" insiders. Why? Because the voices in my head --along with my Magic-8 Ball-- tell me I should. ;)

edit: I asked my Magic-8 Ball about "The Incredibles" being the movie that will have the teaser and it said "Dude, give it a rest! OK? LFL has not made a decision yet to include it with any specific movie! The teaser will be released (censored) OK?!?!"

The damn ball is so melodramatic.

RB

22. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    well I hope your right

23. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    Ditto.

RB

24. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Oh, the SW servers are gonna explode again

25. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    I want to reiterate that it's ENTIRELY possible that a trailer is DONE by Two weeks.

If in 2001, for AOTC, the Pixar employees saw it on OCT-23, I think the footage is done like a week ago (Oct 16th-ish)

Do anyone know when EXACTLY the trailer "Breath" is done though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.