INLAND EMPIRE FF MEMBERS - ROLL CALL - CHECK IN HERE

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thank you all. You know I moved here from Upper Michigan. I like to joke that I made a successful from jump Hoth to tattoonie.
  2. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome Welcome! Always good to see this thread get some action!
  3. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, Tim. Nice to meet you. Hope you can make it to the meeting on the 10th. Would love to meet you. Happy Birthday to you, late. To kind of let you know about us, we repainted our 74' Chevelle to make her look like the Millennium Falcon. We take her to lots of events when we can, and have a great time. This group is great. Hope to meet you soon.
  4. TK-TI-4261 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Everyone!
    My name is Curtis I live here in Ontario and Star Wars (A New Hope) was the first motion picture that I saw in a theater in 1977. I was 7 years old so you can do the math:p
    Star Wars Has been a big part of my life since. I've been doing the costuming for about 8 months and have had a great time making children and people happy. I have a set of Stormtrooper Armor that I built and I am now working on a TIE Pilot for Comic Con.
    I'm glad to have found you guys and I appreciate your passion for the films and it nice to have some Star Wars fans close by.

Looking forward to meeting more of you.

Curtis:)
    [image=http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x173/TK4261/curtis.jpg]

5. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Did Mark do your picture? It looks GREAT!

I'm so glad you found us and that the password/email issue got resolved! You'll find that we're a really friendly and fun group to hang with.

We'll see ya on Saturday.
  6. TK-TI-4261 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks Kari,
    Yes Mark did the photoshopped pic for me, Mark is very cool and talented.

I'm ready for Sat.
    Curtis:)
  7. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Welcome aboard Tim! Great to have new blood. I'm in the beginings of putting together a BOBA FETT. Anyone you know I should speak with would be awesome. Again...welcome! :) =D=
  8. MommyJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Welcome Curtis!
    I'm glad you've decided to give our little group a try. We are mostly harmless creatures, but we do enjoy eachother quite a bit [face_laugh]. It is fun to have eachother to talk to, lean on, & just generally harass...
    You'll find many a familiar face here and we get together at least once a month for a fun meeting.
    I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
    Minda
  9. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Great to have you in the IEFF. Looking forward to see you again, Saturday.
  10. tk1389 Jedi Padawan

Hello, my name is Marcelo and have been a Star Wars fan since 1977. I still remember the first time I saw the movie at the Mans Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. And to date I have NOT forgiven my brother for making me take him to the bathroom during the shoot out at the cantina. Well now I?m a costume junky, and have learned to make a couple of things here and there.
    Aside from that, I belong to the 501st and love to attend charity events.

So I?m here to assist with anything I can from my end
    Thank you for having me here and it was great meeting some of you this past Saturday.

May the force be with you :)

Tk1389 Marcelo
  11. MommyJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Let me be the first to welcome you to our humble boards!!!:D

(Doing the happy dance that you are here!!![face_dancing] )

I'm sure you will enjoy our group and the great part is you can bring Shammy & the kids to EVERYTHING we do here. Even our monthly meetings are fun...

To My Luke, from Your Leia...[face_love]

WELCOME!!!
    [:D] [:D]
  12. tk1389 Jedi Padawan

That is right, my twin sister from another mother lol
    Thank you for sending me this way.

I will make sure to include the wife and kids to the meetings.

CU soon
  13. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
  14. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Marcelo!!! I'm SSOO glad you decided to join us!!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] That's me next to Minda doing the happy dance! Welcome to our fun little corner of the galaxy! I look forward to your whole family being able to join us!
  15. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome Welcome! The more the merrier!
  16. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to you, Marcelo. It is great that more people are coming aboard. Looking forward to meeting you, soon.
  17. TheForceContained001 Jedi Youngling

Hello,
    My name is Joseph
    27 years old out of rancho cucamonga
    I have been a fan well since about my third birthday in '83 when i was taken to a showing of all three movies in a row.
    A fan of both trilogies and an avid reader of the expanded universe. Well, actually trying to read as much of them as i can in chronological order! I had an immense collection of memorabillia but it met its tragic end when my ex-girlfriends brother stole them from me. Dont worry though, i will switch to the dark side to enact my revenge but shortly after switch back over and resume my learnings in the ways of the light. It is fun though rebuilding my collection again. I am very excited to be able to mingle with fans like myself and learn from them things i havent delved into yet. I love debating and will discuss anything from any era of the universe. Hit me up!

may the force be with you
    Joseph
  18. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome Joseph, glad you found us! Any chance you'll be able to stop by the library on Saturday and introduce yourself? It's in your neighborhood. Hope to see you there!
  19. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    Hi! Did u see us at Free Comic Book Day at Four Color Fantasies? That was May 3rd.

Sorry to hear about your collection. That must have been a bummer. We all collect different kinds of things and we love to talk about Star Wars so you came to the right place. :D
  20. TheForceContained001 Jedi Youngling

Oh thats a big for sure, i cant wait to meet you all. will there be a skit?
  21. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Orange County Saber Alliance Choreography Team will be doing a saber demo.
  22. TheForceContained001 Jedi Youngling

that sounds cool. i didnt know there was a team like that
  23. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Joseph, and hi Marcelo! Glad you both could join us here!

Sonya
  24. TheForceContained001 Jedi Youngling

25. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Well a BIG HELLO & WELCOME Joseph & Marcelo!=D= [face_dancing]

We're glad to have you with us. As you'll soon see, we like to have lots-o-fun...heck, just look at any of the pics we take when we're together! Wlcome aboard! :)