main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA INLAND EMPIRE FF MEMBERS - ROLL CALL - CHECK IN HERE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Welcome to the IEFF!

2. Wampa_1

Wampa_1 Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2005
    Name: Seth
    SW Related Interests: Mostly books and video games, some comics. I am a big NJO fan (your jokes here)
    Non-SW Related Interests: Mostly outdoor stuff. Camping, hiking, horseback riding, all that good stuff.
    How did you get started on SW: I saw all the movies when I was a kid but didnt get hooked until a few years ago when I was bored and started reading a roommates old copy of Vector Prime. I have been hooked ever sense.

3. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome!

4. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    welcome seth

5. Aryzah

Aryzah Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2005
    Hi. I'm Anne. I am 43, and I live in the San Bernardino mountains. I've been a SW fan since 1977 when my parents "forced" me to go see the movie. I've been hooked ever since. I've successfully brainwashed my kids (Ellen - 16, Daniel 10) into being SW fans. My SW interests are collecting the small action figures and making costumes, non-SW related interests include sewing, reading, movies.

6. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome, please feel free to join in on the message boards!

7. AuggyBenDoggy

AuggyBenDoggy Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2005
    Hi! My name is Scott,

I am 28,

I live in Highland, formerly of Alta Loma, formerly of Rialto, formely of Highland, hey wait, i'm back

Other than the films my primary Star Wars Interest is Toys! Although I recently discovered "Shadows of the Empire" My favorite Character is Vader. I am especially interested in indoctrinating my 6 month old son into Star Wars, he already likes the theme music!

Non Star Wars interests: Star Trek, Architecture, Lincoln Continentals

I don't remenber how I got in to it, It has been part of my memory since as far back as I can remember. I remember vaguely seeing A New Hope, and Empire in early 80's re-release,
    and very much remember seeing Return of the Jedi first hand in 83, at the Theater on Orange Show Road across from Target(Used to be Fedmart) the theater is now a Home theater equipment store in San Bernardino. I love my family, but don't remember when or why I started to love them. I feel similarly about Star Wars.

8. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome! Please join in on the forums, always good to see new members!

9. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Hi my name is Alex and I'm also apart of the SDSWS but I live in Muurita -forgive my spelling- so that would put me in between San Diago and Riverside county, I do have a Jedi costume and build my own lightsaber.

10. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *points up* I can vouch for Alex; he's awesome. :D

11. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    the IE seems inactive, but now Im here[face_idea]

12. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome! Always great to have new members, slowly but surely the IEFF will rise again.

13. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    the ie will rise again

14. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Swah!

*KaPoofs*

Hello alls, in the Sleepy IE Thread.... ;)

Name: Neil

SW Related Interests: I'm a reader by trade. All the novels and the like. A scholar of the texts... ;) ..... I live in the Role Playing Forum of these boards, come visit me some time.... and I own the Blue Moon Cantina in the Expanded Universe Community Boards (also in the JC). I've poked around in the LAFF, since I go to school at UCLA, and I figured I might as well start saying hello to the SW fans at my summer home.... :p

Non-SW Related Interests: I'm a nerd, so intellgent stuff. Harry Potter, LotR, and Disney, big time. Etc. Etc.... the list goes on.... ;)

How did you get started on SW: Special Edition almost now 9 years ago. Saw it, loved it, lived it. :p Then one sleepy morning while I was at the Rancho Cucamonga Public Library, I innocently typed into the search computer Star Wars for book topics.... and the EU opened herself up to me. The rest is history.... :p

15. jedi_peace19

jedi_peace19 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    name: Tatiana
    SW-related interests: i love the OT and collect OT vehicles, i just bought an AT-AT from ESB and am close to buying vader's TIE and a y-wing, i've been wanting to meet up with fellow fans because i don't know too many and it would be nice to make a joke or reference and have somebody get it
    non SW-related interests: i'm a math nerd, i find it fascinating and am majoring in pure mathematics, i also love reading, although i must say i'm not a huge fan of the EU, they kinda lose me there, i prefer the movies, although shadow hunter was good, oops, this is supposed to be non-star wars stuff, anyhoo, my fave book of all time is catch-22 although orwell is my fave author
    how did i in get interested in SW: i remember watching SW on tv as a kid before they were released on VHS and i just loved it, growing up in a new generation of SW fans and new SW movies has been awesome but my heart will always be with the original trilogy, you an't beat han solo, it just wouldn't be star wars without him...

16. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    welcome to the two new members! Not much happening with this group, but hope that we all can change that this year!

17. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    my name is Mark, i'm 30, and in colton, work in ontario

18. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    does anyone ever post in here???

19. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005
    this group is pretty dead right now, hoping that maybe some of the new members can change that! Welcome to the group!

20. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
  21. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    you're right ...it is dead in here

22. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005
    Hi-do you belong to any other Star Wars groups? Have you gone to any events with other groups?

23. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    nope...i'm a loser...and you???

24. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005
    We plan on doing some things with the OC group. I think starting next week going to go with my son to the lightsaber training classes on Sunday. Their group is going to meet at Fuddruckers in Buena Park on 2/12 we're thinking of going to that. We've been trying to get something together up here and it just hasn't happened yet.

25. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    so is that where all the guys and gals hang??? in the oc room???