main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA INLAND EMPIRE FF MEMBERS - ROLL CALL - CHECK IN HERE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Welcome Rocky! Look forward to seeing you at our meetings/events!

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I just re-read that and it doesn't sound right! [face_thinking]

What I really wonder is if any women dress up as Storm Troopers. Of course the costume would have to be altered slightly. That's what my question was about. Can't say I've ever seen a Storm Trooper with boobs??

3. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    We got so many questions about the Ligthsabers as I work at Disneyland I checked into it as they are not actually weapons and not a danger of making people think you work there. I determined there was no rule in writing anywhere saying you couldnt, plus they sell them there (the cheap plastic ones) and the nice expensive collectors ones so they cant quite keep you from it claiming there unsafe.

I have made a post on the comic con forum and am looking for updates on goings on so me and my 3 friends can get as much out of as we can

Feltak 8-}
    951-316-2242
    10thnewyork@comcast.net
    yahoo msgr CPTDRM

4. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    welcome rocky :)

5. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    welcome to the group rocky! glad to have you with us! going to comic con? see you there.

I know someone who can sew for you jf77. man I tell ya...I just keep giving and giving and giving [face_dancing]

6. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    my name is ernie
    from beaumont
    into star wars since birth
    been to celebration 3 and hoping to make it a habit of going to any sw event.
    the disney star wars day last month was way cool.
    see ya soon

7. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    Name: Steve Hernandez

I've been in to Star Wars since 1979, it was passed down to me from my two older brothers. Even though i was too, too young to even remember, my parents did tell me that they did take me with them to see the first Star Wars film back in 77" when i was less then a year old. But i do remember seeing Return of the Jedi in theaters when i was 7 yrs old back in 83". Since then i've been a huge fan. I've collected mosted ofthe figures. I have a good small collection of props replica's and costumes, as well as a small collection of books. So far my favorite SW movie is Return of the Jedi.I'm looking forward to Celebration IV and the 30th Anniversary!

8. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Welcome Steve and Earnie! I'll see you guys at the CC with Rocky tonight!! Woo-Hoo!!!

9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    ??? What the? How many names have you got feltak? Welcome to the other two! Do they have e-mail addy's for me to add to our mailing/member list?

10. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    [face_laugh]

multiple personalities

welcome all

11. RaymondDunkerley

RaymondDunkerley Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2006
    Hello, My name is Raymond Dunkerley, but my jedi name is Yar So-Mar. My Sith name is Darth Ramos. I live in Victorville CA and I use to be a member of the San Diego Star Wars Club. When I moved out of SD, I really never had time to rejoin a club. Now that I have a little more time, I've decided to rejoin. I am 32 and married with twin daughter who are 4 years old, who love Star Wars also, my wife not so much. I've been a fan ever since I could remember. I collect a lot of Star Wars things, I have a jedi costume and a jedi pimp costume, just for fun. I wore it at the 2006 Comic-Con. One of my daughters was dressed up as Leia. I love all sci-fi and movies. I was a film major at SDSU before I moved. In fact, I am currently looking for actors to be in a Star Wars fan film, to enter it in 2007's Comic-Con contest. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at raymonddunkerley@yahoo.com. Anyway, I also love sports and I just like to have a good time. Thanks.

12. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    welcome Raymond.

13. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Welcome to the club, Raymond!! Are you going to be able to make it to our Aug. 5th meeting so we all get to meet you in person?

14. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome aboard!

15. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    welcome to the party raymond

16. RaymondDunkerley

Jul 25, 2006
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I'm going to try and make the meeting on the 5th. I don't know if my wife can get the day of or not. I am defenitely going to the beach on the 12. If there is anything you want me to bring, please let me know. I already told my wife to request the day off. Thanks again.

17. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Head Here and let folks know what you'll bring. There's a nice list of stuff people are bringing along.

18. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Name: Jim Gallant
    SW Related Interests: SW RPG, SW Computer Games, Costuming, and about anything Jedi.
    Non-SW Related Interests: Motorcycles, Mini Coopers, Computers, Writing, Reading, Martial Arts, Astronomy and Physics
    How did you get started on SW: My Dad took me to see Star Wars on May 25th, 1977. I was 9 years old. From that point on, I was hooked. I got all the toys, sheets, and a stuffed R2... I don't really collect for value since I play with everything I buy. I'm getting a collection of lightsabers started and picked up the new Obiwan EpIII FX saber at Comic Con.

It's always nice to meet other Star Wars fans!

You can check out my MySpace page here... Lazlo Toth, Jedi Knight and see some of my costumes and photoshopping...

19. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Welcome! Glad you're here and hope to meet you in person on August 5th!

20. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
  21. RaymondDunkerley

Jul 25, 2006
    Welcom, I just joined also, and it's always nice to know that there are fellow force users near by. Victorville.

22. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    welcome, Jim!

23. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    welcome to the party LazloToth :)

24. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    We met at Comic Con on Wednesday night... I was the short Jedi guy... :)

25. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Welcome all[face_peace]