main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA INLAND EMPIRE FF MEMBERS - ROLL CALL - CHECK IN HERE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I thought that might have been you, but wasn't sure. I'm glad you've joined us. It's nice to have friends who share some of the same passions - or geekness!! [face_dancing] The CC was a total geek-fest and I felt so at home. It was really great!

2. Yoda-i_am

Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 10, 2006
    Name: David
    SW Related Interests:EVERYTHING except star by star
    Non-SW Related Interests: uhhhh there is more to life than starwars j/k
    Video games and Football and COMPUTERS
    How did you get started on SW: My father says that I was born with a red lightsaber in my hands..... seirously though as far back as i can remember I was watching the starwars movies and even the ewok tv show.... sooo I guess my father was right lol :)

3. arodofhoth

arodofhoth Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Welcome Dave[face_peace]

4. Yoda-i_am

Jun 10, 2006
    Its good to be here. I actually stumbled onto the boards from ff.net because i am into fan fiction and I recently stumbled onto the inland empire thread and thought i might as well post and talk to all the other starwars freaks like me. please forgive me weird scence of humor i get it from Yoda, I swear I'm channeling him from another dimension sometimes. [face_hypnotized]

5. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    David, wecome to the IEFF!! So glad you could join us! I hope we all get to meet you in person at the meeting on Saturday!

6. Yoda-i_am

Jun 10, 2006
    where is it if it somewhere that i can reach by bus ill be happy to come

7. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Welcome to the IEFF! Take the time to review our charter and feel free to join in any of our threads!

Our meeting info is in the thread here

8. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    welcome to the party david :)

9. Yoda-i_am

Jun 10, 2006
    Un fortunatly I will not be able to make it to the meeting saturday as i have no way to get there from Indio, but hopefully I will be able to make it to one of the future meetings

10. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    We have a Beach Trip on the 12th to Huntington City Beach with all the other So Cal Fan Forces too if you can make that.

11. Yoda-i_am

Jun 10, 2006
    How far away is that From Indio?

12. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    It's a fair distance away, it's in the OC. Starts playin piano tune

13. Yoda-i_am

Jun 10, 2006
    WOW you aint joking about it bein a fair distance away..... Id like to but jeezz without a car that aint lookin good. sorry. I may have to limit myself to just postin on the boards

14. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    That's no worry dude! Maybe some time, never know we may get a member in the futre and you could get a ride along.

15. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    I'm new - sort of. I registered a while ago, but never posted until now. I think I'll have a rather enjoyable time here.

16. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Are you the Delta I met the other day in my library? Either way, welcome to the club!! Glad you could join us!

17. delta_1138

Aug 17, 2006
    I sure am. As you can see, I'm here now.

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome! Send me a PM with your e-mail addy, city and birthday and i'll add you to our member list!

19. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
    welcome to the party delta :)

20. delta_1138

Aug 17, 2006
  21. patchwork-jedi

patchwork-jedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2006
    Helloooooo!

My name is Kim and I live in a county far, far, away - L.A.

I hope you don't mind an interloper - I joined the board to invite y'all to a charity event with the 501st and Rebel Legion.

I think I met some IEFF folks at a Kay-bee toys event a few years ago, but my memory is terrible so I can't remember names. Oh! And I had dinner at Steak N Shake at CIII with a very nice gentleman from IEFF...his name might have been David.

I am, as you can see, incredibly socially awkward and doomed to offend someone with my ineptitude. My apologies in advance!

I hope you'll come play at this event with the 501st - it is for a great cause! And if you are there, please make sure to introduce yourself to me! I'll be the one in white ;)

22. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Hi, welcome to the force.net, we hope to see you around.

23. Darthsuperbatpooh

Nov 29, 2002
  24. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Name: Nikol
    SW Related Interests: Everything! Well, pretty much everything. I like to collect just about anything Star Wars related, but right now I am really into costuming. I have done several jedi costumes and my next one is going to be Padme's sleeveless tan outfir form Episode III!
    Non-SW Related Interests: I like to horseback ride, read, write, draw, listen to music, play video games and sew.
    How did you get started on SW: My parents. :) They got to see Episode IV when it came out! (NO fair, I didn't exist yet!) So of course when they came out on VHS (Old school!) we had them in the house and I would watch those. I even had a toy Ewok! I love Star Wars and it is somethign my family likes, but I am the fanatic in the family...next to my husband.

25. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Welcome to the club! Feel free to join in any of our threads and we look forward to seeing you at a futre meeting/event!