I.E., CA INLAND EMPIRE FF MEMBERS - ROLL CALL - CHECK IN HERE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 2, 2004.

1. jedifan77 Jedi Master

star 5
    I thought that might have been you, but wasn't sure. I'm glad you've joined us. It's nice to have friends who share some of the same passions - or geekness!! [face_dancing] The CC was a total geek-fest and I felt so at home. It was really great!
  2. Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: David
    SW Related Interests:EVERYTHING except star by star
    Non-SW Related Interests: uhhhh there is more to life than starwars j/k
    Video games and Football and COMPUTERS
    How did you get started on SW: My father says that I was born with a red lightsaber in my hands..... seirously though as far back as i can remember I was watching the starwars movies and even the ewok tv show.... sooo I guess my father was right lol :)
  3. arodofhoth Jedi Youngling

star 3
  4. Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight

star 2
    Its good to be here. I actually stumbled onto the boards from ff.net because i am into fan fiction and I recently stumbled onto the inland empire thread and thought i might as well post and talk to all the other starwars freaks like me. please forgive me weird scence of humor i get it from Yoda, I swear I'm channeling him from another dimension sometimes. [face_hypnotized]
  5. jedifan77 Jedi Master

star 5
    David, wecome to the IEFF!! So glad you could join us! I hope we all get to meet you in person at the meeting on Saturday!
  6. Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight

star 2
    where is it if it somewhere that i can reach by bus ill be happy to come
  7. AboutaSith Jedi Knight

star 5
    Welcome to the IEFF! Take the time to review our charter and feel free to join in any of our threads!

Our meeting info is in the thread [link=http://boards.theforce.net/inland_empire_ca/b10462/24318997/p1/?45]here[/link]
  8. Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight

star 5
  9. Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight

star 2
    Un fortunatly I will not be able to make it to the meeting saturday as i have no way to get there from Indio, but hopefully I will be able to make it to one of the future meetings
  10. AboutaSith Jedi Knight

star 5
    We have a Beach Trip on the 12th to Huntington City Beach with all the other So Cal Fan Forces too if you can make that.
  11. Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight

star 2
    How far away is that From Indio?
  12. AboutaSith Jedi Knight

star 5
    It's a fair distance away, it's in the OC. Starts playin piano tune
  13. Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight

star 2
    WOW you aint joking about it bein a fair distance away..... Id like to but jeezz without a car that aint lookin good. sorry. I may have to limit myself to just postin on the boards
  14. AboutaSith Jedi Knight

star 5
    That's no worry dude! Maybe some time, never know we may get a member in the futre and you could get a ride along.
  15. delta_1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'm new - sort of. I registered a while ago, but never posted until now. I think I'll have a rather enjoyable time here.
  16. jedifan77 Jedi Master

star 5
    Are you the Delta I met the other day in my library? Either way, welcome to the club!! Glad you could join us!
  17. delta_1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I sure am. As you can see, I'm here now.
  18. AboutaSith Jedi Knight

star 5
    Welcome! Send me a PM with your e-mail addy, city and birthday and i'll add you to our member list!
  19. Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight

star 5
  20. delta_1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
  21. patchwork-jedi Jedi Youngling

Helloooooo!

My name is Kim and I live in a county far, far, away - L.A.

I hope you don't mind an interloper - I joined the board to invite y'all to a charity event with the 501st and Rebel Legion.

I think I met some IEFF folks at a Kay-bee toys event a few years ago, but my memory is terrible so I can't remember names. Oh! And I had dinner at Steak N Shake at CIII with a very nice gentleman from IEFF...his name might have been David.

I am, as you can see, incredibly socially awkward and doomed to offend someone with my ineptitude. My apologies in advance!

I hope you'll come play at this event with the 501st - it is for a great cause! And if you are there, please make sure to introduce yourself to me! I'll be the one in white ;)
  22. AboutaSith Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hi, welcome to the force.net, we hope to see you around.
  23. Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight

star 5
  24. jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Name: Nikol
    SW Related Interests: Everything! Well, pretty much everything. I like to collect just about anything Star Wars related, but right now I am really into costuming. I have done several jedi costumes and my next one is going to be Padme's sleeveless tan outfir form Episode III!
    Non-SW Related Interests: I like to horseback ride, read, write, draw, listen to music, play video games and sew.
    How did you get started on SW: My parents. :) They got to see Episode IV when it came out! (NO fair, I didn't exist yet!) So of course when they came out on VHS (Old school!) we had them in the house and I would watch those. I even had a toy Ewok! I love Star Wars and it is somethign my family likes, but I am the fanatic in the family...next to my husband.
  25. AboutaSith Jedi Knight

star 5
    Welcome to the club! Feel free to join in any of our threads and we look forward to seeing you at a futre meeting/event!