main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Inland Empire's Socializing Thread!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padme_Anakin_Fan, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    that's one way of putting it ;)
    BTW, there is a female Jawa in the new EU book ;) (Tatooine Ghost) She has quite a temper! (this is what? the second edit now :D)her name is Herat....

2. Genvieve-Weasley

Genvieve-Weasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2003
    wow court does that sound like anyone!! Kool!! female Jawa.. c'est moi aussi!! yippy

3. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Why do you think I told you? When I was reading it I felt a sense of Deja Vu.... ;)

4. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Hey Meg! did u want to be a Jawa Jedi or a Jawa to be somthing elts?

5. Genvieve-Weasley

Feb 24, 2003
    JAWA JEDI of course!! well maybe something else if you tell me the other options :D

6. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Ok, I have a question here. Does everyone on this board have a bedtime that is before 2100 hrs? The posts seem to stop way before that nearly every night. Should I just stop checking after 1930 hrs? ;)

7. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    The little kiddies need their rest. 8-}

8. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    riiiiight.....
    No, I can only post from school or work....believe me, I wish I could post from home....I would be on here more....if that's possible ;)

9. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Well, that explains ONE here (pretty good reason, too). Anybody else? :)

10. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    no.....they all have lives....well....

11. Noelle_Kittie

Noelle_Kittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2003
    I don't write anything because most of the time I have NO CLUE what you are talking about, let alone talk about them into the night. I'm here well, for court. Hi court! I like Star TreK, oh, I mean Wars. I like Star WARS! They are pretty good, I guess. I add what I can.

12. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    For a good laugh, check out the San Diego Fanforce April Fool's Day Banner. The hottie on the far left is DarthBrian. 8x10 autographed pics of Slave girl Brian will be available at the movie marathon for $15. ;)

13. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    oh no......
    I think the resident Jawa is about to make her apperance.... [face_mischief] ;)

Well.....it seems said Jawa has homework to do! Nevermind!

14. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Well, because Rogue does not have "accses" to a computer I pick her up at 9:eek:oam and we both go to are school library and post untell we have to go to are drama class at 11:eek:oam. Speking of witch I would like to take this time to invite the IE boards to come see Rogue, Gen, Tink, and me in the Shakespeare play The Twelfth Night. If you realy want to come just let me know! :)

15. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Yeah..... you can come see us make a fool of ourselves!

16. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    I have a bed time of 9pm, NY time... but that's because I work at 5 in the morning. That's my excuse.

17. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    BLENDER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi!

18. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    this is what Jedi REALLY stands for!
    Justice, Economic Dignity, and Independence for Women! [face_devil]

BTW that is a real anagram! I know there is no W in Jedi....I haven't been hanging out w/ Brandon that long.....
    that was mainly for the benefit of the majority of people on this board!

19. Genvieve-Weasley

Feb 24, 2003
    ladies and gentlemen her she is.... your resident Jawa... Gen!!! (who needs a spif Jawa name)
    hello all nice to see you!!
    well i'd like to say i went to bed at 9 but no i am a college student therefore i have classes thus makes that wonderful homework, so i would like to be on the boards more often but with my demanding school schedule and social life(hehe).. i keep rather busy :D
    hehe
    HI HI DANA (btw) nice to see you :) hows it going over there... is it cold.. cuz its cold here today! :)

20. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Um...theres no W in Jedi. [face_plain]

:eek: Yeah I like how you just canged that after I made fun of you!

21. Eadaion

Feb 28, 2003
    I'm a college student, too... I just have early hours at work, so I go to bed early. They pay me more to work that early, and if I'm going to pay for tuition, I need to do what I need to do. However... I don't have a social life, though, so that might explain why I still have time to study.

And yes, it IS cold... sorry for the slight rant here, but WHAT is the point of teasing us with 60 degree weather for a week and then shoving it back down into the twenties and giving us SNOW FLURRIES IN APRIL??? It's some sort of sick April Fool's joke or something. It's not cute. Grrrr.

Oh yeah... hey, Frohike... if there's an anagram for Jedi (even if it *does* have a "w" in it)... is there one for SITH???
    :D Just curious.

22. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Smelly Intrusting Thespian Hookers! :D

23. Noelle_Kittie

Noelle_Kittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2003
    Cute court. How long did it take you to come up with that one? You are begining to sound like, well, ME!! Good job. I never knew Star Wars had feministic sublimminal messages. And, now I do. =^..^=

24. Eadaion

Feb 28, 2003
    awww.... rats. I was hoping for something like "Super Intelligent Tree Huggers" or "Socially Inept Ticklish Hemp"... maybe even "Socratic Ingrates Trying Heresectomies"..... sorry, it's late (for me)... I need to stop now. Going to bed now (which nicely wraps around to the previous subject...)

25. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    lol guys.....
    no I found it on this site..... and yes Dana, there was anagrams for SITH.... I however, like the ones you came up with!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.